What's new

Whatever

HELL I M CONFUSED I GOT A LETTER FOR ISSB AND IVE GOT THE VISA FOR BDS IN UK, WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?
IM THINKING OF JOININ ARMY STILL MAYBE UR OPINIONS MIGHT HELP ME TAKE THE STEP?

HELL I M CONFUSED I GOT A LETTER FOR ISSB AND IVE GOT THE VISA FOR BDS IN UK, WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?
IM THINKING OF JOININ ARMY STILL MAYBE UR OPINIONS MIGHT HELP ME TAKE THE STEP?

This is probably one of the most important decisions of your life. You should discuss it with loved ones but it is also important to follow your heart and yet not make an emotional decision, make a choice that is good for your future.

last night, it rained, it was cold, it thundered & it was fun to stand in cold & rain i wanted to stand there for more time but mom called me :S

& this morning, its cold & wet again
& i am going for a walk :)

Nothing like a walk in the rain and the smell of a storm

Just woke up from a dream laughing... Also woke up an hour earlier than regular time!

Woke up this morning, opened the curtains and lo behold! Snow! Lots of snow!

Weather forecast said only little rain snow mix, but it was a lot of snow.

Reason I am excited, it snows very little and only once a year here! Now we have like 6in of snow! Univ classes cancelled!! Yipppiee!

Oh yeah, driving my stickshift sports hatchback in an empty parking lot in the snow......followed by a hot cup of mocha!!

Seized the day!!

Woke up this morning, opened the curtains and lo behold! Snow! Lots of snow!

Weather forecast said only little rain snow mix, but it was a lot of snow.

Reason I am excited, it snows very little and only once a year here! Now we have like 6in of snow! Univ classes cancelled!! Yipppiee!

Oh yeah, driving my stickshift sports hatchback in an empty parking lot in the snow......followed by a hot cup of mocha!!

Seized the day!!

I have a stick shift too :smitten:

I have a stick shift too :smitten:

Its all about control!! Best with a stickshift!
I dont like my other, a Corolla, that much!

I keep getting challenged to those night races, but smells of trouble with the law. Not very attractive, though I can take anyone on the freeway (ok, those without a real super sports car!)!

Its all about control!! Best with a stickshift!
I dont like my other, a Corolla, that much!

I keep getting challenged to those night races, but smells of trouble with the law. Not very attractive, though I can take anyone on the freeway (ok, those without a real super sports car!)!

I have a convertible M3, its no super car but it is fun to drive. I'm also speed challenged , I drive like an old granny..:cry: zero speeding tickets ever.... :blink:

I had an argument with the boss and give him resignation..but he said he already fired me so no need for resignation :confused: so we again had an argument about whether he fired me or I resigned myself :lol:..in the end i dont have a job for now..so i am now at Vizag, home of Indian subarines :agree: ..last two weeks i did a lot of travel ..meet many people in train from Bengali to Bihari and really found out how aweful my Hindi is :frown:

Funny dream? Did you dream you were banned from PDF? :cheesy::rofl:
More like something work related...

I have a convertible M3, its no super car but it is fun to drive. I'm also speed challenged , I drive like an old granny.. zero speeding tickets ever....
It's super enough, it demands speed!

Got a colleague with an M6, he has posted videos of him hitting nearly 300kph. The Speedometer went all the way round, and then some more.

Back
Top Bottom