What's new

Whatever

webbi shukria Thread start karnay ka

Aj kal ma bara khush hoo .. Pakistan jo ja raha hoo.. Apnay mulk ka maza he alag ha..
:pakistan:

defence forum ka bena tu maza nai ata .. aj kamar ma bahoot dard tha par ma na forum ko nai chora ..haha

Ager detail pata ho tu mein shayad koi advice de don. :lol: BUT smile kerte raho..khud ba khud phada khatam hojaye ga.:D

Aur ajj cricket dekh raha hai koi? Aj jeet jain ge lagta hai..:pakistan:

last match bhi haar jayenge.... fikar not.... senior team se tu hamari U19 team achi hy....... kam az kam fight ker k tu haarti hy.... :tup:

Yup, Miss Pakistan, Ayesha Gilani. :)

5435dead893c37dd052419c846b93627.jpg

lol

What's the big deal about her... she only looks nice in the heavily photo-shopped pics... Not worthy of being profile pic. Instead go for Sabina Pasha, she's really pretty, or even Messha Shafi. Way nicer....

Nice I like this Idea :agree: ..... the other Biggies/ supremos i.e. Aasim and AM seem so cold and distant :frown: Why O Why?

See, I have this thing with Aasim, where I think he's in a cold war with me or something, I write and ...... its like calling up GOD on the phone and expecting an answer... ha ha ha, so whatever, and he doesnt answer, but I'm like... Ceeul man, thats nice, and its like he's this guy sitting across the bar in the distant shadows, with a cowl on his head and only his embery eyes, watching me......just watching me.......

its a welcome change :agree: plus I hope Aasim and AM also come out of their distant retreats from us poor souls' companies! Amen!

Hahahahaha... Asim! :rofl::rofl:

Crap I just might be decreasing his street cred but whatever: to be honest, Asim is actually a really, really nice guy. He's friendly and not even ten per cent as "mighty" as he believes his highness to be or even comes across from his posts here. He's the very opposite soul. Open to ideas and friendly!

Don't worry, he'll warm up to you in time :cheers:

See, I have this thing with Aasim, where I think he's in a cold war with me or something, I write and ...... its like calling up GOD on the phone and expecting an answer... ha ha ha, so whatever, and he doesnt answer, but I'm like... Ceeul man, thats nice, and its like he's this guy sitting across the bar in the distant shadows, with a cowl on his head and only his embery eyes, watching me......just watching me.......

My apologies if I've ever ignored you.

I'm more of the kaam ke waqt kaam, mazaak ke waqt mazaak and chithrol ke waqt chithrol :D type of guy. Nothing divine/godly bout me dude.

What's the big deal about her... she only looks nice in the heavily photo-shopped pics... Not worthy of being profile pic. Instead go for Sabina Pasha, she's really pretty, or even Messha Shafi. Way nicer....

Hahahahaha... Asim! :rofl::rofl:

Crap I just might be decreasing his street cred but whatever: to be honest, Asim is actually a really, really nice guy. He's friendly and not even ten per cent as "mighty" as he believes his highness to be or even comes across from his posts here. He's the very opposite soul. Open to ideas and friendly!

Don't worry, he'll warm up to you in time :cheers:
Dehshat hi bari hai :D

Kabhi gharoor nahi kia :D

So this is my attempt to get latest info on members here. Aur sunao kiya horaha hai!!:police: :)

Ajj forum mein kia phada howa.. :woot:

Aur Murad saab kahan hain?:D

About to hit the Uni , Kuch samajh nhi a raha kya karoon kya parhoon , konsi Uni main jaon :rolleyes:

My brain is about to crash:hitwall:

Muhammad yousaf or Rao Iftikhar Anjum se Mila tha becharay daray hove thay kay Anday parengay :cool::rofl:

Unfortunately, as beautiful as they are, they aren't 'Miss Pakistan.' :/

I thought it would be more patriotic to choose the girl who represents Pakistan internationally instead of locally. ;) :cheers:

LOL let him know what is at stake. Take him with you. :lol:

in 2007 I had planned a vacation to Manali in Himalayas with my wife but suddenly I changed my job for some reason and had to lie to my manager to get a leave.

I Manali when I was doing horse riding I saw a senior who was very close to my manager riding horse and I had to do serious explaining but he understood and never told this any one(thats what I think).

That is most embarrassing moment of my life.

About to hit the Uni , Kuch samajh nhi a raha kya karoon kya parhoon , konsi Uni main jaon :rolleyes:

I also had similar thoughts a few months ago.

Fortunately after few days i was left with one choice so I went there.

You are Lucky to have so many options

Unfortunately, as beautiful as they are, they aren't 'Miss Pakistan.' :/

I thought it would be more patriotic to choose the girl who represents Pakistan internationally instead of locally. ;) :cheers:

real pakistanis dont do miss pakistan and dont participate in beauty contest. this miss pak in your picture is highly controversial because she is suspected of being a whore, the fat lady just standing with musharraf and who supports this "miss pak" runs a whorehouse.

Muhammad yousaf or Rao Iftikhar Anjum se Mila tha becharay daray hove thay kay Anday parengay :cool::rofl:

australia isnt a good place to study, either go to USA or join a good uni in britain, i am studying in university of manchester:azn:

real pakistanis dont do miss pakistan and dont participate in beauty contest. this miss pak in your picture is highly controversial because she is suspected of being a whore, the fat lady just standing with musharraf and who supports this "miss pak" runs a whorehouse.

What do you mean 'real Pakistani's'? And apparently anyone who runs to be 'Miss Anything' is a whore in your book. I bet you'd call a girl without a dubatta a whore too.

What do you mean 'real Pakistani's'? And apparently anyone who runs to be 'Miss Anything' is a whore in your book. I bet you'd call a girl without a dubatta a whore too.

no, its just a fact, i just learned from the media...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom