What's new

Whatever

If you want to quit then first you have you have to accept that it's a bad thing !!!

I don't :D

We'll end up fighting if we continue.:coffee:
But Rampii if I knew you in my real life then I would've given enough knocks on your head to make you understand that "its a bad thing":angry:

We'll end up fighting if we continue.:coffee:
But Rampii if I knew you in my real life then I would've given enough knocks on your head to make you understand that "its a bad thing":angry:
you would've failed. My sis says that i'm more evil than the Satan :D !!!

b01a1634453411e3b3f322000a1f96e5_6.jpg

you would've failed. My sis says that i'm more evil than the Satan :D !!!
Deep down you know I am right.:coffee:....but your ego wont let you accept it.
So I give up.....I've lots to say but then again we might end up fighting and I told you this time I am determined that I wont break my NY resolution.
But I am so sure when the "right person" asks you to quit this habit...you would :angel:

@Ayush @jbgt90 I have changed my email account. The new account is exactly similar, the only difference is it starts with my last name (rest everything is same). If you wish to be in touch; then you may consider sending an email to me.

@Aether (Zakii) and @Awesome, I should not have had taken comments of fellow brethren seriously. I'm sorry for all the trouble. :oops:

@KRAIT @Srinivas @kurup @nair @Abingdonboy and others Best of luck to all of you for your future endeavours. :wave:

@Ayush @jbgt90 I have changed my email account. The new account is exactly similar, the only difference is it starts with my last name (rest everything is same). If you wish to be in touch; then you may consider sending an email to me.

@Aether (Zakii) and @Awesome, I should not have had taken comments of fellow brethren seriously. I'm sorry for all the trouble. :oops:

@KRAIT @Srinivas @kurup @nair @Abingdonboy and others Best of luck to all of you for your future endeavours. :wave:
@Flamingo are you going somewhere? :(

Are you leaving PDF :blink::blink::blink:

you don't smoke do you?
have you ever smoked if you currently don't..
I wont lie...once I did.
But one puff and I coughed...thats all.It felt like some smoke entering my respiratory system....and I didnt like it at all.

You smoke ???
Do you want to make a "smokers brotherhood" here???

I used to 10-15 cigarettes daily, but not any more...:tup:
Drill some sense into Rampii's head.:moil:

@Flamingo whats wrong???

Back
Top Bottom