What's new

Whatever

Goodnight.... Time for my sleep
sleep_tight_little_puss_by_imperfectstar02-d4r80bu.png

Which time zone you are in?

Oh highness...this is not your kingdom....
This is a discussion forum!
Don't come here if you don't like to be told by anyone...

This is not your forum too. I decided to join this forum with my constant and will leave it with my constant. No one asked for your advice, so you better keep it to yourself. :whistle:

If you have problem with any of my post; there is a report button available at the 'bottom left', instead of quoting me, use it. :pop:

This is not your forum too. I decided to join this forum with my constant and will leave it with my constant. No one asked for your advice, so you better keep it to yourself. :whistle:

If you have problem with any of my post; there is a report button available at the 'bottom left', instead of quoting me, use it. :pop:
Thanks for the tip
Why so senti aunti

You get instant citizenship. Look at your Clint Eastwood avatar =P

But free hug sundays can be substituted for volunteer work of your choice.

Thank you,for your kindness. Last 4 days went nice. Office again from tomorrow :(. See you again,amigo,chill then.
1sm237cowboy.gif

Last edited:

Kairaaa constant ? :unsure:

Consent teii sunyaaa seiiii ehhh pataaa nahin Constant kiii hooondaa ehhh ? :undecided:

Death by sweet tooth apparently.

I cut fizzy drinks out of my diet ages ago.

Water for me. And a bit of alcohol here and there.
My morning can't start without a cup of chai and taking a walk out side to smoke.

It has been six years since i started smoking. I was 15 fifteen when i started. couldn't smoke in my room so i used to take a walk outside. I still smoke outdoors even these days when the temperature is -1/2 C cuz i can't enjoy it inside.

So for me, old habits don't die at all :D

Back
Top Bottom