What's new

Whatever

@Hazzy997 Mate, I have almost Zero Knowledge on Israel-Palestine conflict. Israel is a friend of our Country. That is the reason, I posted RIP in the thread. No Hard Feelings. :)

@Hazzy997 Mate, I have almost Zero Knowledge on Israel-Palestine conflict. Israel is a friend of our Country & I too have Jews Friends. That is the reason, I posted RIP in the thread. No Hard Feelings. :)

Why do you consider Israel a friend of your country? Defence ties? Also...don't worry I stay like both of you regardless of our opinions. World can't be complete without different opinions.

I'd like for you to get a little background knowledge by just looking at a simply thing called the MacMahon agreement that was the reason this conflict is what it is today along with the out of nowhere Balfour declaration in which the British not the UN decide the parameters. Am imperialist empire(at the time) had no right to dictate terms on land that doesn't belong to them.

I wonder how many in this forum atleast would cross the minimum passing mark to join your state. By the way,what do you think of me, senor? Do I qualify? I have little objection on point 5 though.

You get instant citizenship. Look at your Clint Eastwood avatar =P

But free hug sundays can be substituted for volunteer work of your choice.

Last edited:

You know, it's sort of depressing living in the 'corrupted' West.

There are so many stupidities in our region justified by culture and religion. I know that the West is nor perfect, far from it. But they did not achieve their prosperity through colonisation alone. They had structural changes over 500 years where the priests waned in power and Science and rational thinking began to take over.

Why do you consider Israel a friend of your country? Defence ties? Also...don't worry I stay like both of you regardless of our opinions. World can't be complete without different opinions.

I'd like for you to get a little background knowledge by just looking at a simply thing called the MacMahon agreement that was the reason this conflict is what it is today along with the out of nowhere Balfour declaration in which the British not the UN decide the parameters. Am imperialist empire(at the time) had no right to dictate terms on land that doesn't belong to them.

There are many reasons, I consider Israel as a friend of my Country. There is a couplet: Friend in need is a friend indeed. Israel helped my country in time of need i.e. duding 1999 Kargil War. lt is the second largest arms supplier to India and it even trains the country's military personnel. The two countries cooperate in manufacturing of rockets, defense systems and high-tech military hardware. Diplomatically, things are great, and it's been reported that the Mossad gets along well with their equivalents in India, and that they share a lot of information that is interesting and very relevant to either party.

Israelis consider India a huge tourist destination, and many head over here. Especially after the army: Many take even a year or more off in that country, to relax after 2-3 or more long years serving their beloved country. Israelis have many fond memories of the place, and of course they take those back with them to Israel. I can go on with it... :)

Whenever, I have free time, I'm going to read on Israel-Palestine Issue and may be someday discuss it with you. Till then :enjoy:

Bro...don't consider his opinion as indian opinion...

Do you even know on what we are discussing? :undecided: I agree with you, India & Israel are enemy states...Now happy??? :whistle:
On what basis you say India and Israel are friends?
Do we have any official govt acknowledgement that they helped India for free of cost?
Do you know how they behave in India?
Don't support them just because it's cool?
Don't oppose Palestine just because we hate Pakistan...
We don't have to hate all Muslim countries just because we face problems from MuslimsMuslims

On what basis you say India and Israel are friends?
Do we have any official govt acknowledgement that they helped India for free of cost?
Do you know how they behave in India?
Don't support them just because it's cool?
Don't oppose Palestine just because we hate Pakistan...
We don't have to hate all Muslim countries just because we face problems from MuslimsMuslims

Don't create too many threads that will have no discussions or are duplicates.

Back
Top Bottom