What's new

Whatever

On what basis you say India and Israel are friends?

On what basis you say India and Israel are not friends? :drag:

Do we have any official govt acknowledgement that they helped India for free of cost?

Nothing in this world comes for FREE. :coffee:

Do you know how they behave in India?

I had clarified my POV in earlier posts how they behave with India but don't know about you. :pop:

Don't support them just because it's cool?

National Interest. :whistle:

Don't oppose Palestine just because we hate Pakistan...

When and where did I oppose Palestine??? :hitwall: Moreover, we don't hate Pakistan too. However, I'm not sure, if you do or not. Anyway, not even bother to know. :oops:

We don't have to hate all Muslim countries just because we face problems from MuslimsMuslims

Mr, nostradamus, how did you come to conclusion that I hate Muslims???:bad: I had bought discussion from a different thread here. You don't have IOTA of clue what we are discussing. A suggestion from my side, from next time, poke your nose un-till you know complete thing. :fie:

Last edited:
There are many reasons, I consider Israel as a friend of my Country. There is a couplet: Friend in need is a friend indeed. Israel helped my country in time of need i.e. duding 1999 Kargil War. lt is the second largest arms supplier to India and it even trains the country's military personnel. The two countries cooperate in manufacturing of rockets, defense systems and high-tech military hardware. Diplomatically, things are great, and it's been reported that the Mossad gets along well with their equivalents in India, and that they share a lot of information that is interesting and very relevant to either party.

Israelis consider India a huge tourist destination, and many head over here. Especially after the army: Many take even a year or more off in that country, to relax after 2-3 or more long years serving their beloved country. Israelis have many fond memories of the place, and of course they take those back with them to Israel. I can go on with it... :)

Whenever, I have free time, I'm going to read on Israel-Palestine Issue and may be someday discuss it with you. Till then :enjoy:

Thanks sweetie for reply but I don't think Israel has the capabilities and resources to make game changing efforts in a war to help India.

I don't think this is the right place though to discuss this, members here want to have fun I guess and we'll continue later in another thread. :)

You can PM if you want.

I
On what basis you say India and Israel are not friends? :drag:

Nothing in this world comes for FREE. :coffee:

I had clarified my POV in earlier posts how they behave with India but don't know about you. :pop:

National Interest. :whistle:

When and where did I oppose Palestine??? :hitwall: Moreover, we don't hate Pakistan too. However, I'm not sure, if you do or not. Anyway, not even bother to know. :oops:

[quote="dontsuspendme, post: 5133293, member: 153533"We don't have to hate all Muslim countries just because we face problems from MuslimsMuslims

Mr, nostradamus, how did you come to conclusion that I hate Muslims???:bad: I had bought discussion from a different thread here. You don't have IOTA of clue what we are discussing. A suggestion from my side, from next time, poke your nose un-till you know complete thing. :fie:[/quote]
i have seen your posts in some thread named " us Sikh rights activist support sangeetha Richard" and your posts are rubbish

Bro...don't consider his opinion as indian opinion...

I know not all Indians have such opinion I actually see it's almost a half half thing but nevertheless lets respect it since she may learn more and decide for herself later on how important alliance is. :)

I

Mr, nostradamus, how did you come to conclusion that I hate Muslims???:bad: I had bought discussion from a different thread here. You don't have IOTA of clue what we are discussing. A suggestion from my side, from next time, poke your nose un-till you know complete thing. :fie:
i have seen your posts in some thread named " us Sikh rights activist support sangeetha Richard" and your posts are rubbish[/quote]

Foolishness & Pride goes hand in hand. :whistle: The bold part: This feeling is mutual. :sarcastic:

i have seen your posts in some thread named " us Sikh rights activist support sangeetha Richard" and your posts are rubbish

Foolishness & Pride goes hand in hand. :whistle: The bold part: This feeling is mutual. :sarcastic:[/quote]
Let's not discuss shit in this thread...bye

What are the repercussion, if I won't? :D :whistle:
I won't grant you the title of Duchess :D
on a serious note Chit chat threads have been closed before temporarily :( because of members bringing/discussing politics in these threads. just being careful:ashamed:

Thanks sweetie for reply but I don't think Israel has the capabilities and resources to make game changing efforts in a war to help India.

I don't think this is the right place though to discuss this, members here want to have fun I guess and we'll continue later in another thread. :)

You can PM if you want.

During 1999 war there capabilities and resources proved to be game changing for us. The reason, I bought this discussion here because everyone was bashing each other in that Thread, so that we can discuss here peacefully. :D

Lets leave it here. We'll discuss it at the right time and right place & in the meantime, we can have Peace. :drag: :wave:

I won't grant you the title of Duchess :D
on a serious note Chit chat threads have been closed before temporarily :( because of members bringing/discussing politics in these threads. just being careful:ashamed:

I quoted RIP in another thread and everyone was using BEEP words in that thread. Therefore, I had too... My Bad :cray:

During 1999 war there capabilities and resources proved to be game changing for us. The reason, I bought this discussion here because everyone was bashing each other in that Thread, so that we can discuss here peacefully. :D

Lets leave it here. We'll discuss it at the right time and right place & in the meantime, we can have Peace. :drag: :wave:
Open a separate thread to discuss that....not here

Back
Top Bottom