What's new

Whatever

It's nothing but nicotine which make you feel happy for small amount of time ..that's all..:p:

A wise guy once told me that Smoking is more dangerous than drinking in the case of young people, since people always have money for cigarettes they will smoke but drinking needs more money and an entire set up so they will not do that often.

A wise guy once told me that Smoking is more dangerous than drinking in the case of young people, since people always have money for cigarettes they will smoke but drinking needs more money and an entire set up so they will not do that often.
plus you get attracted to weed and stuff !!!

Naswar is the safest :D

Ya, it's true.. Smoking is certainly more dangerous ...but weed you can always smoke and weed give you heavenly feeling ..:angel:
cheap and best substitute of drinking :lol::lol::lol:

Ya, it's true.. Smoking is certainly more dangerous ...but weed you can always smoke and weed give you heavenly feeling ..:angel:
cheap and best substitute of drinking :lol::lol::lol:

Every thing has its affects, weed is also dangerous has both short term and long term affects.

The feeling you get when drinking/smoking is because of stimulation of nervous system and they will get damaged if you do these things regularly.

Every thing has its affects, weed is also dangerous has both short term and long term affects.

The feeling you get when drinking/smoking is because of stimulation of nervous system and they will get damaged if you do these things regularly.
certainly everything has it's effect on body.. and smoking and drinking is not something which one should be proud of..It id something which should be condemned and
one thing about weed it can make you impotent in long term.. so smoke on your own risk...:lol::lol::lol:

@Srinivas

Which whisky is the best in india ???

I am not into whisky much, I prefer wine :)

I only tasted some brands like Royal challenge, Imperial blue, Royal stag etc...etc...., Royal stag is good.

I used to watch when my father and his friends drink foreign brands , I am a student at that time and there used to be lot of brands in my home but never tasted them.

Occasional drinking is no bad, but daily dosage needs to stop :tup:, I think number of sleeping hours also has to do with this thing.
I haven't smoked nor have I consumed alcohol from last 7 months ...I swear ...:lol::lol::lol:

and true daily consumption is bad .. if you want go for wine, red especially ...

I haven't smoked nor have I consumed alcohol from last 7 months ...I swear ...:lol::lol::lol:

and true daily consumption is bad .. if you want go for wine, red especially ...

Yeah fine :)

But consumption of those things will come down from now on :enjoy:

A human needs to be fitter to perform duties :), there are ways to deal.

Back
Top Bottom