What's new

Whatever

oh sure ... I thought bringing the paid one is...:lol::lol:

That will solve the night problem ....... Girls friends lot of them lots of invitations, even during my travel an eye contact is enough, their looks and all :rolleyes: ....... but never went close to them ........ it is like frustrating(those guys :angry:) ..... :D , any way things will change :enjoy:.

That will solve the night problem ....... Girls friends lot of them lots of invitations, even during my travel an eye contact is enough, their looks and all :rolleyes: ....... but never went close to them ........ it is like frustrating(those guys :angry:) ..... :D , any way things will change :enjoy:.
ha ha ha ....
frustrated one sided lover association member....:lol::lol::lol:

ha ha ha ....
frustrated one sided lover association member....:lol::lol::lol:

Give me 5 mins and I will tackle any one ..... simple :enjoy:

It is that I should not have any distractions at that time, now every thing is over ...... :enjoy:

Where ever I go , Girls will fall for me these days ....... :D, even lady bus conductors ..... :lol:

Give me 5 mins and I will tackle any one ..... simple :enjoy:

It is that I should not have any distractions at that time, now every thing is over ...... :enjoy:

Where ever I go , Girls will fall for me these days ....... :D, even lady bus conductors ..... :lol:
go for the lady conductors...:D:D they are super hot as shown in movies...:lol:

go for the lady conductors...:D:D they are super hot as shown in movies...:lol:

Some of them but not all ...... :lol:

It is like going through a street and not entering any house even though they are calling. A frustrated guy if I think those moments But I always had some task on my hand to move on ........ :)

So, you drink .. right..
what you like most whiskey? rum? beer? wine? ..???

Ginger wine....:lol:
And the gooseberry wine that I made at home.
As soon as my hubby lifts the ban I might try rice wine(he has banned me from making anymore wines at home8-) ).

Nah we have a deal .....
the "right person" is fine with it :D
@Alpha1
Alphee pls confirm if this "other person" in Rampi's life is actually a gal.:pop:

It is like going through a street and not entering any house even though they are calling. A frustrated guy if I think those moments But I always had some task on my hand to move on ........
better you move on fast ...:lol::lol:

Ginger wine....
And the gooseberry wine that I made at home.
As soon as my hubby lifts the ban I might try rice wine(he has banned me from making anymore wines at home ).
Lady you are just like tarak mehta wife in tarak mehta ka ulta chasma..too much health conscious :P
ha ha ha .. Rice wine ...you won't be able to drink more than a gulp. try it I dare you..:lol::lol::lol:

Depends on his Mood. either a girl or a younger boy:rofl:

fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Back
Top Bottom