What's new

Whatever

You speak as if I drink regularly???o_O

Everyone around me drinks...men & women.
But I DONT drink.I have only TASTED alcohol.Got it??:hitwall:
So be assured your chocolate brownie is alcohol free :yes4:

Okay you can consume Alcohol ! :ashamed:

I consider it a social evil that needs to be banned but its alright if you want to drink away your miseries concerning your failed attempts at fat-loss ! :agree:

buddy that's the problem when a girl shout at you all confidence walk out of the window..
girls are one hard concept..:D:D

Is it??

Until now I have not come across any one who is hard nut shell to crack ....... :enjoy:

and Then you have US if any problem ..... :azn:

Is it??

Until now I have not come across any one who is hard nut shell to crack ....... :enjoy:

and Then you have US if any problem ..... :azn:
see the nut shell is not hard to crack... but problem arises of how you care for it..it will become laborious..mind it..:tup::lol::lol:

see the nut shell is not hard to crack... but problem arises of how you care for it..it will become laborious..mind it..:tup::lol::lol:

There are various ways to deal with it ....... managing a relationship is an art :tup:

I can tune ladies no need to worry and I can also make them dance to my tunes (no offence) :tup:

@Ayush @jbgt90 I have changed my email account. The new account is exactly similar, the only difference is it starts with my last name (rest everything is same). If you wish to be in touch; then you may consider sending an email to me.

@Aether (Zakii) and @Awesome, I should not have had taken comments of fellow brethren seriously. I'm sorry for all the trouble. :oops:

@KRAIT @Srinivas @kurup @nair @Abingdonboy and others Best of luck to all of you for your future endeavours. :wave:

Where you going sis?????? What ever it is Have a great life ahead.....All the best....

Okay you can consume Alcohol ! :ashamed:

I consider it a social evil that needs to be banned but its alright if you want to drink away your miseries concerning your failed attempts at fat-loss ! :agree:
he is just a brainwashed mullah,avoid him :D
This country has strict laws...so I have never seen anyone drink excessively.
And I think smoking is more sinister and it should be banned.

But hold on .....@Armstrong called me fat???
@Alpha1
:cray::cray::cray:

There are various ways to deal with it ....... managing a relationship is an art
I can tune ladies no need to worry and I can also make them dance to my tunes (no offence)
ha ha ha.. i have gone through some phases ...no art help there except how can you keep her happy art..
Even gods can't do that to their ladies..you are just a human..1 in 7 billion :hitwall:

there must be a reason to called you that..:lol::lol::lol:

ha ha ha.. i have gone through some phases ...no art help there except how can you keep her happy art..
Even gods can't do that to their ladies..you are just a human..1 in 7 billion :hitwall:

:lol::lol::lol:

I fell from my chair because of laugh .... :D

There are many men out there who are successful in keeping their ladies happy ....... :lol: it is not that tough ..... :D

This country has strict laws...so I have never seen anyone drink excessively.
And I think smoking is more sinister and it should be banned.

@Alpha1
:cray::cray::cray:

Haha.....ladies become furious when anyone calls them fat ...... :lol:

Even though they are not, well most of the times ..... :D

:lol::lol::lol:

I fell from my chair because of laugh .... :D

There are many men out there who are successful in keeping their ladies happy ....... :lol: it is not that tough ..... :D
I told you the mantra for it..keep her happy.. do what ever she says and everything will be like heaven..:tup:

Back
Top Bottom