What's new

Whatever

I told you the mantra for it..keep her happy.. do what ever she says and everything will be like heaven..:tup:

There is also a mantra where one can keep his wife happy by addressing the core issues correctly, most of them fail and the reason why the fights seem silly ones but the reason is some thing else.

You mean I am fat???:pissed:

Please read what I have said, you misunderstood me :D

There is also a mantra where one can keep his wife happy by addressing the core issues correctly, most of them fail and the reason why the fights seem silly ones but the reason is some thing else.
truly speaking I don't care for wife.. I still have some life left in me..let me live..:tup:

You mean I am fat???
See, sooner or later, it was bound to come out.. what's there to hide many women are chubby and chubby isn't that bad..:lol::lol::lol:

truly speaking I don't care for wife.. I still have some life left in me..let me live..:tup:

See, sooner or later, it was bound to come out.. what's there to hide many women are chubby and chubby isn't that bad..:lol::lol::lol:

enjoy :enjoy: :tup:

Please read what I have said, you misunderstood me :D
Return to fb and I'll eat you kachha tonite.:taz:

I am kidding....I didnt want to depress @Armstrong.You see he's a handsome lad but with extra baggage.:lol:

Yes my Chubby Brownie you are ! :agree:

Hehehe...:rofl:
You're jealous baby!!!:devil:

Kurama said:
ee, sooner or later, it was bound to come out.. what's there to hide many women are chubby and chubby isn't that bad..
Naah I was just being a drama queen.:lol:

Return to fb and I'll eat you kachha tonite.:taz:

I am kidding....I didnt want to depress @Armstrong.You see he's a handsome lad but with extra baggage.:lol:

Hehehe...:rofl:
You're jealous baby!!!:devil:

Naah I was just being a drama queen.:lol:

You need pepper and salt for that and some spices too ..... we are south Asians :azn:

@Ayush @jbgt90 I have changed my email account. The new account is exactly similar, the only difference is it starts with my last name (rest everything is same). If you wish to be in touch; then you may consider sending an email to me.

@Aether (Zakii) and @Awesome, I should not have had taken comments of fellow brethren seriously. I'm sorry for all the trouble. :oops:

@KRAIT @Srinivas @kurup @nair @Abingdonboy and others Best of luck to all of you for your future endeavours. :wave:
Hey kiddo send me a mail from your new account . will reply back .

Back
Top Bottom