What's new

Whatever

:rofl: Well there are some pathogens that can jump across species...But it is rare...unless you are talking about food borne diseases but those use the plants as vectors not getting plant disease....

Evidence of First Virus That Infects Both Plants and Humans | Popular Science

Can Sick Plants Make People Sick? | Horticulture and Home Pest News
Aahh.. that laughing reaction is depressing ..
I am not a bio student but engineering so, it's obvious that I don't know many facts...
but anyway thanks for clearing my doubts.:tup:.
Ok one more thing ...You also don't reside in Pakistan do you?
are you in USA?

I am not a bio student but engineering so, it's obvious that I don't know many facts...
are you in USA?
The laughing was the percentages....well, every scientists makes those sound like a joke...

No I dont reside in Pak...Does it matter where I am currently? :undecided: If I wanted to tell I would show it in my flags right? :unsure:

The laughing was the percentages....well, every scientists makes those sound like a joke...

No I dont reside in Pak...Does it matter where I am currently? :undecided: If I wanted to tell I would show it in my flags right? :unsure:
No. it does not matter to me..You are as free to show flags as I am ...don't worry ..was just curious thats all..:cheers:

@Ayush - Please tell @levina that Brown is Beautiful because shes thinking of having a Michael Jackson like procedure done on her by her Plastic Surgeon ! :(
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Yeh kab hua????
@Ayush
Please tell @Armstrong that I am very happy with what I am and I have no intentions of turning into another MJ.
Pls confirm if this guy exists in "that" group???
White/Brown/black/beige.....those're just colors to me.:angel:

Last edited:
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Yeh kab hua????
@Ayush
Please tell @Armstrong that I am very with what I am and I have no intentions of turning into another MJ.
Pls confirm if this guy exists in "that" group???
White/Brown/black/beige.....those're just colors to me.:angel:
uncle armstrong is not on facebook :lol:

are you in USA?
kaun si engineering? :what:

You are mistaking, I am not in that much love with Iran that i will use Irani flag instead of Pakistan's - yeah i had below image as profile picture (not Avatar) but looks like webby deleted it during upgrade

images

I remember you had that with flag in the back on pdf, probably Irani flag or something, and I saw the same on twitter.

whats the differance ? :mad:

We are the same nation , i can change my flag to pakistan if u want me :-) long live :pakistan:

same goes with iraq , lebanon , india , .... :cheers:

main bhi. :woot:
so which year?

Oi Mechanic meriii Car ka Fuel Injector theeek kar deiii ! :whistle:

Now if I only know what kind of Engineer is @levina so that I can either have her construct an apartment for me if shes a Construction Worker aka Civil Engineer or an Electrician aka Electrical Engineer ! :unsure:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom