What's new

Whatever

CIA sued for records on possible role in Nelson Mandela arrest

​CIA sued for records on possible role in Nelson Mandela arrest — RT USA

Islamic extremism to blame as Christian deaths nearly double in a year – report

Islamic extremism to blame as Christian deaths nearly double in a year – report — RT News

South Korea ‘suspends’ sales of tear gas to Bahrain over misuse fears
South Korea ‘suspends’ sales of tear gas to Bahrain over misuse fears — RT News

Navy tests enormous surveillance drone Triton (VIDEO)
Navy tests enormous surveillance drone Triton (VIDEO) — RT USA

Last edited:
1389219236.png.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.png

@Kurama ask here as that thread is already somewhat destroyed...

Genetics usually refers to the study of specific, individual genes and their role in inheritance. This area of research has helped identify the genes involved in a number of relatively rare genetic disorders and has led to the ability to diagnose and screen for some of those disorders.

Genomics, on the other hand, is more complex and usually refers to an organism's entire genetic makeup, which is called a genome. In addition, the study of genomics includes understanding how the genome interacts with environmental or non-genetic factors, such as a person's lifestyle. This new area of science has the potential to improve our understanding of complex diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and asthma, as well as improve medical treatment.

This is talking in terms of medicine not plants but can be applied to plants..

who knows I have found you on twitter. :P

p.s. or you are still using your old dp on twitter? :P

Which old DP? I am using this from start and same is on twitter as well - but the user you mentioned is not me. Chahdhary Nisar is not important enough to be on my notice board.

Which old DP? I am using this from start and same is on twitter as well - but the user you mentioned is not me. Chahdhary Nisar is not important enough to be on my notice board.

I remember you had that with flag in the back on pdf, probably Irani flag or something, and I saw the same on twitter.

@Kurama ask here as that thread is already somewhat destroyed...

Genetics usually refers to the study of specific, individual genes and their role in inheritance. This area of research has helped identify the genes involved in a number of relatively rare genetic disorders and has led to the ability to diagnose and screen for some of those disorders.

Genomics, on the other hand, is more complex and usually refers to an organism's entire genetic makeup, which is called a genome. In addition, the study of genomics includes understanding how the genome interacts with environmental or non-genetic factors, such as a person's lifestyle. This new area of science has the potential to improve our understanding of complex diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and asthma, as well as improve medical treatment.

This is talking in terms of medicine not plants but can be applied to plants..
here this was what I was talking about though I was wrong some what.

Here's some other common animals and our genetic similarites (these numbers are consistent across all reliable sources):

Cat: 90%
Cow: 80%
Mouse: 75%
Fruit Fly: 60%
Banana: 50%

Interesting to look at. What I find most fascinating is the 50% match to bananas! Animal and plant life share so much ancient DNA coding from way back when plant and animal life diverged approximately 1.5 billion years ago.

Ok one more thing : Is it possible for a human to have plant disese if he eat plant which is Infected to such pathogens..

I remember you had that with flag in the back on pdf, probably Irani flag or something, and I saw the same on twitter.

You are mistaking, I am not in that much love with Iran that i will use Irani flag instead of Pakistan's - yeah i had below image as profile picture (not Avatar) but looks like webby deleted it during upgrade

images

You are mistaking, I am not in that much love with Iran that i will use Irani flag instead of Pakistan's - yeah i had below image as profile picture (not Avatar) but looks like webby deleted it during upgrade

images

maybe it was havi Sultan, he was also in Iran but a Pakistani.

here this was what I was talking about though I was wrong some what.

Here's some other common animals and our genetic similarites (these numbers are consistent across all reliable sources):

Cat: 90%
Cow: 80%
Mouse: 75%
Fruit Fly: 60%
Banana: 50%

Interesting to look at. What I find most fascinating is the 50% match to bananas! Animal and plant life share so much ancient DNA coding from way back when plant and animal life diverged approximately 1.5 billion years ago.

Ok one more thing : Is it possible for a human to have plant disese if he eat plant which is Infected to such pathogens..
:rofl: Well there are some pathogens that can jump across species...But it is rare...unless you are talking about food borne diseases but those use the plants as vectors not getting plant disease....

From rabies to bird flu to HIV, diseases passing from animals to humans is a well-known phenomenon. But a virus jumping from plants to humans? Never. At least, that's what doctors thought until Didier Raoult of the University of the Mediterranean in Marseilles, France,discovered that the mild mottle virus found in peppers may be causing fever, aches, and itching in humans. If validated, this would mark the first time a plant virus has been found to cause problems in people.
Evidence of First Virus That Infects Both Plants and Humans | Popular Science

Can Sick Plants Make People Sick? | Horticulture and Home Pest News

Back
Top Bottom