What's new

Whatever

Slaughter a young animal. If you can do it without any remorse then you probably are.
@jaibi @Secur

Guys why am i not disgusted when i'm watching Hannibal bake a human heart, slicing it and eating it with a glass of whine ???? :o:

Sometimes i wonder if i'm myself am psychopath o_O

:rofl:

Lol - No not at all

I asked for demotion as I am busy in my personal work for couple of months. I might take the responsibility again once I am free and have enough time to spare on PDF. Webby even offered me different role by retaining the same title but in different prospect but since I know I will suddenly disappear anytime soon... I couldn't take another responsibility for now.

Explanation is ok or should I writer longer sentences??? :lol:
Its good yaar, no problem. people need time off, personal work and family comes before all these things.

download.png
Nuntius Regiis
As we had announced afore that We Alpha1 the Archduke of Whatever will be granting Chivalric titles to those who deserve
Lady @levina Is a duchess as Announced afore
Sir @S.U.R.B. Will be the Redicum Regium (royal doctor) officialy a Knight and @halupridol His squire.
@Aamna14 Madamoiselle In recognition of All that you have been through all of which I am a witness of, For your unparalled Self respect I bestow upon thee , The prestigious Title Duchess of Regno Gloriam

A 21 GUN salute
21-gun-salute.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom