What's new

Whatever

It's technically pronounced as Ether. I don't think it's a girlish name

I was...

I was...
You were? You got stripped of your title and couldn't take the embarrassment so changed the username? This situation looks like that to me unless you have better explanation.

You were? You got stripped of your title and couldn't take the embarrassment so changed the username? This situation looks like that to me unless you have better explanation.
:rofl:

Lol - No not at all

I asked for demotion as I am busy in my personal work for couple of months. I might take the responsibility again once I am free and have enough time to spare on PDF. Webby even offered me different role by retaining the same title but in different prospect but since I know I will suddenly disappear anytime soon... I couldn't take another responsibility for now.

Explanation is ok or should I writer longer sentences??? :lol:

we both posted some insane pictures in crap moments........sayad isliye.......mujhe bhi ek mili hai @WebMaster se :bad: :cry: :sad: :cray:
ohh......didnt know that my post was that insane......ok....it was abit insane....multiple lacerated wounds...however it was a interesting pic............
but then again.......ppl here r always talking about nuking each other...like thats not insane:tsk::tsk::tsk:

ohh......didnt know that my post was that insane......ok....it was abit insane....multiple lacerated wounds...however it was a interesting pic............
but then again.......ppl here r always talking about nuking each other...like thats not insane:tsk::tsk::tsk:

yep....... better luck next time :lol:

@jaibi @Secur

Guys why am i not disgusted when i'm watching Hannibal bake a human heart, slicing it and eating it with a glass of whine ???? :o:

Sometimes i wonder if i'm myself am psychopath o_O

Back
Top Bottom