What's new

Whatever

They are all the same, nothing is guaranteed. Nevertheless, if you have to invest, then do with small amounts not with all you have. People mortgaged all their assets to borrow money and invest in SM, but many of them lost most their money. Imagine that u have spent all your life saving money to buy a decent house and a car, and you lose everything in a momemt, even thinking of this creeps me out.

I'm sure many of them lost money but thats why its even more imperative to hire someone who knows the ins and outs of 'Money Management' so that he can predict any predictable financial crisis looming in the horizon and respond accordingly; for example my cousin took most of his money out of the Real-Estate market and invested it into more blue-chip companies, bonds, gold and a few other commodities with a fairly inelastic demand a few months before the collapse so in the end he suffered but his Portfolio was reduced to around 80% of what it was....which even though took him a lot of hard work to bring it back to something profitable it wasn't anything close to what one might call 'loosing everything', however on the otherhand my class-fellow who loved tinker with all of this stuff as a hobby lost almost every single penny of his saving first in the financial crisis and then in his failed attempts at trying to recoup as much of his investment as he could ! So the difference is 'how well do you understand money management' ! Inshallah I'd be going for this in the near future but all of my family is like 'No...you idiot stick to accounting...become an auditor or a financial controller instead' but I'm adamant - Nothing beats your job being 'earning money as your sole pursuit throughout the 9 to 5 you work' ! Wish me luck...! :D

Arab spring at Jordanian homes demanding freedom from fathers Oppression::guns:
6341118920114956.jpg

So Zakii, you are willing to marry, which is leading to having a baby, which means your going to be a FATHER!:fie:

I was just giving generous advise to other members :rofl:

I can't afford to get married so early :( - I am just a kid :lol:

I'm sure many of them lost money but thats why its even more imperative to hire someone who knows the ins and outs of 'Money Management' so that he can predict any predictable financial crisis looming in the horizon and respond accordingly; for example my cousin took most of his money out of the Real-Estate market and invested it into more blue-chip companies, bonds, gold and a few other commodities with a fairly inelastic demand a few months before the collapse so in the end he suffered but his Portfolio was reduced to around 80% of what it was....which even though took him a lot of hard work to bring it back to something profitable it wasn't anything close to what one might call 'loosing everything', however on the otherhand my class-fellow who loved tinker with all of this stuff as a hobby lost almost every single penny of his saving first in the financial crisis and then in his failed attempts at trying to recoup as much of his investment as he could ! So the difference is 'how well do you understand money management' ! Inshallah I'd be going for this in the near future but all of my family is like 'No...you idiot stick to accounting...become an auditor or a financial controller instead' but I'm adamant - Nothing beats your job being 'earning money as your sole pursuit throughout the 9 to 5 you work' ! Wish me luck...! :D

Does -let us say- $600 monthly salary enough in Pakistan? and how much does it cost to have an average house in Islamabad?

but us ne aik kam acha kita chicago jake "kuch bola he naee nato supplies ka ..at least iss bat par hamen appriciate karna chaye usse hahhaha

girl is good but not film......

girl is cute but not film...............

Does -let us say- $600 monthly salary enough in Pakistan? and how much does it cost to have an average house in Islamabad?

A $600 salary would equate to about Rs54,000 which is the price of a decent laptop here in Pakistan and falls short by a few thousand for some of the Nokie N-Series mobile cell phones....so depending upon your needs and your wants it might be enough or it might be pretty low especially if you have a family to take care off !

An average house in Islamabad ? I dunno but I can talk about Lahore - my city - and even then the prices vary from 'town to town' ! For example a 1 kanal (506m2 or 1/8th of an acre) house in Model Town may cost around '1.5 Crore or a little over $150,000' whereas my cousin bought his 5 bedroom apartment with a kitchen for about '35 Laks or a little over $35,000' ! So it varies....!

A $600 salary would equate to about Rs54,000 which is the price of a decent laptop here in Pakistan and falls short by a few thousand for some of the Nokie N-Series mobile cell phones....so depending upon your needs and your wants it might be enough or it might be pretty low especially if you have a family to take care off !

An average house in Islamabad ? I dunno but I can talk about Lahore - my city - and even then the prices vary from 'town to town' ! For example a 1 kanal (506m2 or 1/8th of an acre) house in Model Town may cost around '1.5 Crore or a little over $100,000' whereas my cousin bought his 5 bedroom apartment with a kitchen for about '35 Laks or a little over $35,000' ! So it varies....!

Oh, living cost in Pakistan is not as cheap as I thought.

wohe to mein bhi to girl huna iss liya hahhahahaah

mene bohat post kiye hein why it counts only 1 :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom