What's new

Whatever

yeh zindagi aik imtehaan hi to hai... kabhi 1 test to kabhi doosra!

paper wali umar to ab shayad guzar gayi hai. .. ab to shaadi ki umer hai :rofl:

By my calculations abhi 4-5 saaaal parei hain ! Abhi tou aaap jaawan hain tou enjoy your life...!

Neighbors (arabs) dancing non-stop for last 24 hours, loud music, on speakers, and noises and all that racket, for the last 24 hours.

I feel like goiing and beating them up!!!

Or should I go and enjoy the paaarty!!!

Neighbors (arabs) dancing non-stop for last 24 hours, loud music, on speakers, and noises and all that racket, for the last 24 hours.

Haaaanh...! Beating them up - You Gooners can't do that ! :woot:

Khair - Go and enjoy the party ! Think of it as a belated CL qualification celebration !

Everybody everywhere says Jordanians are frowny all the time:
Ok, let us debunk that lie with the following pic:

Typical Jordanians having fun and telling each-others jocks::partay:
71d7200d13dc542.jpg

Where are they from?

@ BlackEagle : The only Arabic I know is 'Ahlen Wasahlan' and I still don't know what it means so how the heck am I going to know what the caricature says ! :woot:

Look like Egyptian, don't know for sure though. All are bachelors, occassionally a girl comes on as well on weekends!!!!

It's full party on every weekend.

@ armstrong, arsenal party already done!!!!

@ BlackEagle : The only Arabic I know is 'Ahlen Wasahlan' and I still don't know what it means so how the heck am I going to know what the caricature says ! :woot:

This isn't the point, the point is although they are joking and having fun they are frowny.

The bold one says: "So, his work colleague asked him: what is your religion? he answered: Toyota model 1999!"
The others say it's either "funny" or "so funny".

It's is stupid isn't it Armstrong? that's why I say to anyone who is about to start joking "shut the **** up"...:pop:

Look like Egyptian, don't know for sure though. All are bachelors, occassionally a girl comes on as well on weekends!!!!

It's full party on every weekend.

@ armstrong, arsenal party already done!!!!

OMG, may God help you!

This is very strange, Aryan-B activity has been noticeably declined, there are no Arab-Bashing threads anymore. Ok, I admit, that's what I have long been asking for , but, don't you guys think it's getting boring
91362.gif
, I have just found out that conflict is necessary, where this forum would be without us provoking and enlightening eachothers. Okay guys, I am looking for a fight! who is with me?
948366.gif
TO WAAAAAR!!!
185187.gif

This is very strange, Aryan-B activity has been noticeably declined, there are no Arab-Bashing threads anymore. Ok, I admit, that's what I have long been asking for , but, don't you guys think it's getting boring
91362.gif
, I have just found out that conflict is necessary, where this forum would be without us provoking and enlightening eachothers. Okay guys, I am looking for a fight! who is with me?
948366.gif
TO WAAAAAR!!!
185187.gif

Well I was closing all anti-Arab and anti-Iran threads as soon as they were being created... sent couple of infractions... banned some members and some other steps helped reduce the heated threads for a couple of days. I am sure the trend might come back soon but I will be less lenient towards those members unless they are making sense in their post while criticizing any country

Back
Top Bottom