What's new

Whatever

^

shut up arab. :lol:

Oh, is that what you are looking for?
Where are u Zakii? :cry: ban this racist now!
407486.gif

White sands, blue sky, emerald waters! The awesome gulf coast!! Thats where I am!

Reached here in the evening, strolled the white soft sands and wet my feet in the Gulf of Mexico waters! Two more days of the surf and sand!! A much much needed vacation (after years!).

ps: On the way, a cop in AL ticketed me for speeding!! This when I was simply following the traffic! What a bummer!! But what the Hell! I am still gonna my hard earned vacation!

ps1: Arabian sea, Bay of Bengal, Atlantic ocean and now Gulf of Mexico. 4 major seas/oceans covered! Many more to go!!

ps2: wake up biatches, make my day!

arab mumalik ko palestine jaisa issue bhi aik nahi kar saka :sad: har waqt aapas mein lartey rahtey hain,lebonon ney yeh,syria ney yeh kiya, jordan ney woh kiya, huh what a sahme !
baat palestine ki ho rahi hoti hai hezbollah ko darmiyan mein ley aatey hain, in sab jhagron ki wajah sey israel innocent puppy ban gaya hai.

wohooo Ice cream sandwich update finally in UK!!!!!!!! - downloading :D

Edit: no update just a software update on my laptop not on the mobile :cry:

Asalam-O-Alikum,
My name is Ozair Akhtar and I am looking to move to New Zealand. I am SEO(Link Builder) and an MCS student of VU Pakistan living in Karachi with 23 years of age. What will the procedure for me. Can anyone from Karachi can help me or honest person from somewhere else.

Regards,
Ozair Akhtar
blueaxe_101@hotmail.com

Asalam-O-Alikum,
My name is Ozair Akhtar and I am looking to move to New Zealand. I am SEO(Link Builder) and an MCS student of VU Pakistan living in Karachi with 23 years of age. What will the procedure for me. Can anyone from Karachi can help me or honest person from somewhere else.

Regards,
Ozair Akhtar
blueaxe_101@hotmail.com

Good choice but there is hardly any Pakistani population in New Zealand so even if you found the way to settle there - you will still be having trouble in New Zealand for finding accomodation and suitable job etc. Sorry can't help you regarding the visa process
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New post:
meri itne saalon ki zindagi ka nachor nikal kar aik baat samagh aayi hai :rofl:

Shaadi se pehle insaan kutton ki tara hota hai jo poora din awaara gardi karta rahta hai, koi punctuality nahi hoti bas idhar udhar moo maar ke so gaya :rofl:

Shaadi ke baad insaan, insaan ban jaata hai aur uska aik partner hota hai jis se woh apni zindagi share kar sakta hai... naa ke akele hi har taraf tanhayioun main maara maara phirta rahay :lol:

So bhai logon shaadi karo jald se jald aur insaan ban jao :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom