What's new

Whatever

Actually, 325 miles is nothing; I drive back and forth from NYC all the time in a single day. :D

It is nothing for me as well :D

London to Paris is only 282 miles and I find it pretty 'local' now...

Eggjactlee. Bas yaaree dostee honee chahiye, faasley kuch nahi hotay.

true chalo phir jab main 1-2 saal baad amreeca aane ka sochon ga to khud hi nyc aa ke mil lena haha

waise if you were to reconmend me only one state of usa that i should visit at all cost... which one is it going to be? I am not a very rich person so cant afford to go for holidays for more than 3-4 days in expensive countries like America so have to remain under my budget :(

most of my trips are usually 3 nights maximum :( so in order to visit all the 50 states of usa i might have to visit usa for 40-50. times

true chalo phir jab main 1-2 saal baad amreeca aane ka sochon ga to khud hi nyc aa ke mil lena haha

waise if you were to reconmend me only one state of usa that i should visit at all cost... which one is it going to be? I am not a very rich person so cant afford to go for holidays for more than 3-4 days in expensive countries like America so have to remain under my budget :(

most of my trips are usually 3 nights maximum :( so in order to visit all the 50 states of usa i might have to visit usa for 40-50. times

Start with the big cities on the east coast, three days at a time: New York City, Washington DC , Boston, Philadelphia and Miami. Then go from there onwards.

Start with the big cities on the east coast, three days at a time: New York City, Washington DC , Boston, Philadelphia and Miami. Then go from there onwards.
one of my best friend is now permanently living in Georgia and he is going to kill me if i didnt visit him in the first trip... but myself want to visit nyc and vegas one day :D

baaqi baad main dekha jaye ga

one of my best friend is now permanently living in Georgia and he is going to kill me if i didnt visit him in the first trip... but myself want to visit nyc and vegas one day :D

baaqi baad main dekha jaye ga

Atlanta is a great place to visit. You can combine Florida with that trip, and then work your way up the coast later.

Watching Pakistani movies these days!!!

========================

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody wants to earn money..... This is the time to invest in Forex! - hold your trades for a month and double your investment before withdrawing all!!!!

Anybody wants to earn money..... This is the time to invest in Forex! - hold your trades for a month and double your investment before withdrawing all!!!!

Glad to hear that Forex is at your side now, MashAllah, Zaki FX :D

t9e39y.jpg

Dedicated to ............. :D

Glad to hear that Forex is at your side now, MashAllah, Zaki FX :D

Not on my side :cry:

It's nobody's side... You win you lose you win you lose :(

But some days are easy days to make money and today is one of those days :D

Hi, are you a day trader or mid term holder? Do you trade commodities or currencies?

Not on my side :cry:

It's nobody's side... You win you lose you win you lose :(

But some days are easy days to make money and today is one of those days :D

My case. :D
Remember about my investment? Three days to win and over eight months now of lose. :P

Back
Top Bottom