What's new

Whatever

just to clarify.... Whatever I posted above, none of them is my favourite food :rofl:

Yaar aaap kidhar London...Machester mein hotei ho ? I've heard because Birmingham has a lot of Pakistanis there wahaan phir hamaaraaa khaaana bhi aaalaa quality ka miltaa hai !

Yaar aaap kidhar London...Machester mein hotei ho ? I've heard because Birmingham has a lot of Pakistanis there wahaan phir hamaaraaa khaaana bhi aaalaa quality ka miltaa hai !

London has a lot of great desi places to eat too, at all price levels.

LMAO. Zardari just gave 20 million dollars of aid to Afghanistan.

What a joker this clown is.

Well frankly speaking, in my experience, the restaurants in Bradford were much better than the restaurants in London, Birmingham or Manchester. You can easily buy fresh meat in Bradford by visiting the slaughter house or by ordering at a meat shop and you are good to go. I visited "Kashmir restaurant"? in bradford I think and I was shocked to see there were about 300 chairs in the restaurant and all of them were full of gorah people and there were number of customers awaiting to find a table. I ate a food in that restaurant and I don't think I have eaten better food in UK.

I live in London but have travelled to most parts of the UK
London has a lot of great desi places to eat too, at all price levels.

Very true, If you go to good/reputed restaurant, you have to book a table well in advance but one thing is certain that you will not be disappointed with the food! I don't really like food in London but those chain restaurants like Mirch Masala or the Tayyab Restaurant in Whitechappel is really good. I really liked these two restaurants followed by some Arabic restaurants in Central London.

I am not a great fan of food really... but I liked couple of restaurants in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Spain and one Arabic restaurant in Denmark and Belgium.

Rest of the world was tasteless for me as they usually eat couple of weeks old frozen meat and the taste is not as good as the fresh food.

BTW.. is all bacon ham or do other meats also come under some bacon.. or is ham and bacon the same thing ..ala swine?

yeah.. but apparently a week in london is aroun 500 euros minimum.

If you have accommodation you can easily spend one week in London for only 50 Euros

or if you want to waste money even 5 million Euros is not enough

BTW.. is all bacon ham or do other meats also come under some bacon.. or is ham and bacon the same thing ..ala swine?

Nahi Turkey bacon is halal

Rest of the world was tasteless for me as they usually eat couple of weeks old frozen meat and the taste is not as good as the fresh food.

Not at all; come to North America and see for yourself just how wrong that statement really is! :D

If you have accommodation you can easily spend one week in London for only 50 Euros

or if you want to waste money even 5 million Euros is not enough

Wah Zakii bhai aap keh 'Harrods' ke chakara aur Emirates keh phereei 50 Euros mein purei ho jatei hain ?

Not at all; come to North America and see for yourself just how wrong that statement really is! :D

I am sure it'll be very tasty :)

But I was referring to the countries I have travelled to. I have had no luck for visiting America so far :(

So far my acquaintances did not give any positive review after travelling to the United States. Mujhe airport per sirf is liye nanga honay ka koi shoq nahi ke main Musalmaan hon. Otherwise I am sure the American people are great... They always welcome foreigners but can't say the same for the government :D

May be 2-3 saal baad halaat behtar ho jayen ge and i will be able to try American restaurants in New York

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom