What's new

Whatever

Just did that now. It should be working.

uski height se bari to woh gun shareef hai

hmm that means i should be very careful from you from now onwards... kahin gussay main aa kar goli sholi hi naa maar do mujhe :cry:

My entire family may not have seen a gun like this in their whole life :cry:

uski height se bari to woh gun shareef hai

hmm that means i should be very careful from you from now onwards... kahin gussay main aa kar goli sholi hi naa maar do mujhe :cry:

My entire family may not have seen a gun like this in their whole life :cry:

You should see my uncle in action when the boars come from India. He always gets the prize. :sniper:

Ok this is my personal favorite one, and the last one I'm going to post.

(ALL OF YOU GUYS MISSED IT, SUCKS TO BE YOU)

Oh bhai aab delete mar dei...kitnaa aur bachee key privacy ko violate karei ga ?

Oye Last Hope yaar yeh video idhar lagana munasib nahin hai especially when a few women frequent these forums ! Hataa dei yaar...please !

P.S Is forum pe under - 18 bachaa party bhi khasi hai !

there is a limit of nonsense...

avoid such posts in future

If this was not a whatever thread there would have been a proper action taken against above posts... i was not hoping such a crap from Last hope seriously.. as he always make good posts

lo bhi is main kya tha jo zaki ne kulhara chala diya hahahahh:lol: BTW i never play that video

there is a limit of nonsense...

avoid such posts in future

If this was not a whatever thread there would have been a proper action taken against above posts... i was not hoping such a crap from Last hope seriously.. as he always make good posts

What exactly was nonsensical about my post when I asked him to do the same thing that you just did ?

What exactly was nonsensical about my post when I asked him to do the same thing that you just did ?
when i deleted your post i had no intentions to reply in this thread and wanted to bury this chapter for good... but then i had to reply so your post is also restored

kidher yaar abhi to time ho gya jaany kla office damnt ok fer mily gay kabhi lolz:lol:

Bhai jaan idar raat ke do bajay. Main to tori der main sonay ja ra hun. Jab main subha daftar gya mera kaam idar pir se shuru. :lol:

when i deleted your post i had no intentions to reply in this thread and wanted to bury this chapter for good... but then i had to reply so your post is also restored

:kiss3:

Achaa so how were the Turkish noodles ? :D

bus yaar apna apna naseeb hai zardari udher hai ja ker usy mar de tujhy 100 shaheedoon ka swab mily ga or haan sary pakistan ki duaeen bhi mily gee tujhy yaar .hum ghareeboon ka bhala ker de na please go take sniper and kill him :coffee: :lol:

bus yaar apna apna naseeb hai zardari udher hai ja ker usy mar de tujhy 100 shaheedoon ka swab mily ga or haan sary pakistan ki duaeen bhi mily gee tujhy yaar .hum ghareeboon ka bhala ker de na please go take sniper and kill him :coffee: :lol:

Sniper for him is not enough punishment. I would let him out into gareeb awam of Pakistan. They will take care of him. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom