What's new

Whatever

He meant to kehna, that Heart wala symbol is awful and he nahi like it

Pehle ki tara wala thanks usay theek lagta thaa heart wala icon aa gaya hai to acha nahi lag raha usay... something like that i guess

in a girl beauty and her family wealth,
agar aap pakistan ki baat kartey hain tu demands ki aik lambiiiii fehrist hai .

Whats a hell you all making here... its just your minds not every one agree on it...World most and costly thing is Trust..
When you got Trust then you serve every movement peacefully even you are in suffer but every one need to take this kind of action after some good stands...Coz we make foundations first before building...
In Pakistan there is no situational analysis
Some marry for sustain in development
Some for money
But in real very few marry for Life........:chilli:

But a lock to freedom. :pop:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahaha Good joke

key_lock-animated.gif

marriage is a key to success!!!

Right now Im extremely perturbed about it..
found the perfect girl in the perfect family.. but I feel I may not be good enough.
Still an undergraduate.. currently unemployed(due to postgraduate plans this september).. and not too many assets under my name.

You need success to unlock the key to success.
A paradox if there ever was one.

I will not save up money at all right now, not a penny will be spared at the end of every month. Let us live our lives, we are young after all. What I am planning right now is investing in myself, improving my skills, knowledge and experience as well as completing my studying, so, to get a better job with higher salary, after then, you can marry when you are safe and full prepared. Why not investing in completing our studying? it's the most feasible way to get a decent job with a decent salary.

marriage is a key to success!!!

So why peoples give { Talaq } after some worse condition in life..
So why peoples do not ever live happy...
So why they are not successful after this...

My dear you assume Fatwa like the Molivies who do not know Islam...but use it for own purpose...

Right now Im extremely perturbed about it..
found the perfect girl in the perfect family.. but I feel I may not be good enough.
Still an undergraduate.. currently unemployed(due to postgraduate plans this september).. and not too many assets under my name.

You need success to unlock the key to success.
A paradox if there ever was one.

Indeed ! If she wasn't willing to take the plunge with me and if need be put the dimes together just to make ends meet I'd feel like being little more than an ATM machine ! And so as it so happens...not many men or women out there are as selfless as they used to be...they probably don't want to go through all those tribulations and would much rather have a love-less marriage that takes care of their needs or rather wants then otherwise !

Khair anyhow - Good luck with the Perfect Girl ! I hope shes as perfect as you envision her to be !

So why peoples give { Talaq } after some worse condition in life..
So why peoples do not ever live happy...
So why they are not successful after this...

My dear you assume Fatwa like the Molivies who do not know Islam...but use it for own purpose...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sir, no salaam, no dua , you don't even know the context of my post and you are.....

Why so serious?

Back
Top Bottom