What's new

Whatever

When I used to work for somebody, whenever I had to take a day off - used to call him saying i am not well :rofl:

But obviously that trick work only once a month or so... not more than that...
I have already said that three times, I remember how that self-absorbed secretary responded by saying just long "OKAY...", it's like she weren't convinced that I wasn't feeling good. I don't know why?
328700.gif

I put the Manaf to cook and behold the glory of God - the Goat came back from the dead ! So they're bringing a team of holy men, veterinarians and the local news crew to my place...! So I can't come ! Hope that does the trick ! :butcher:

Or you could try the age old - Call in sick and play the part with some fake coughs ! :D
You want me fired, don't you? that's just too much...
988487270.gif

I have already said that three times, I remember how that self-absorbed secretary responded by saying just long "OKAY...", it's like she weren't convinced that I wasn't feeling good. I don't know why?
328700.gif

988487270.gif

then say your uncle is not well.... if they don't believe you then aunty is not well

988487270.gif

Okay how about this : I felt continued pain in my lower abdomen last evening and I think it might be 'appendicitis' so I called the family Doctor up and he wants me to drop in for a check-up and some tests at his clinic (hospital) in the morning !

Okay how about this : I felt continued pain in my lower abdomen last evening and I think it might be 'appendicitis' so I called the family Doctor up and he wants me to drop in for a check-up and some tests at his clinic (hospital) in the morning !

No, I consider facking being sick as a bad omen. I was just kidding you, I am going to work tomorrow, but I am really sick of one off day a weak policy at private sectors, that's not enough. Good night bro!

Veena Malik :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
What propaganda - it's clear gender discrimination. Teachers used to make us murgha but girls only max punishment was hands up :angry:

اس بات کا خیال حقوق نسواں والوں کو کیوں نہیں آتا؟ ہر چیز میں مردوں کی برابری. پھر مرغا بننے میں کیوں نہیں
:D

اس بات کا خیال حقوق نسواں والوں کو کیوں نہیں آتا؟ ہر چیز میں مردوں کی برابری. پھر مرغا بننے میں کیوں نہیں
:D

Sometimes I feel like crying about the discrimination we men are facing these days :cry: I just feel like filling with sea with my tears after thinking about the painful life we men are living in this 21st century :cry:

Everywhere only women are preferred, everywhere men are given harder punishment, everywhere women has more rights comparing to men :cry: - imagine if a husband and wife wants to seek divorce in UK, part of his wealth is transferred to the wife... and in many cases his wife's income is higher than the husband so why snatch the wealth of the husband only? why not transfer the wealth of women to his former husband??? So many discriminations these days, yeh murgha banana to jaise ab notice main bhi koi nahi leta itna zulm ho raha hai mard zaat par :cry:

Oh bicharaai Zakii Bhai ! My own cousin got divorced recently his wife got the house, half of his assets (and he was working on the Wall Street) and a hefty maintenance allowance - Damn.....! Aabb tou 'Men Protection Act' ki zaroorat hai !

Oh bicharaai Zakii Bhai ! My own cousin got divorced recently his wife got the house, half of his assets (and he was working on the Wall Street) and a hefty maintenance allowance - Damn.....! Aabb tou 'Men Protection Act' ki zaroorat hai !

My cousin's cousin married with a gori... He was a millionaire and after an year or two, that "gori" got divorce from the court and got rewarded by a hefty sum of millions of dollars. My cousin's cousin got so upset that he sold off everything in UK and settled in Dubai. Now he is back in UK but only because he opened new branches in UK and South Africa to further extend his existing business in Dubai. Some people say it is ok because the women is taking care of your children's etc but in UK in many cases the children's are adapted by the father after divorce and women gets big share of wealth from the ex-husband's fortunes :(

Of course it varies upon case to case basis but talking about the general rule

So the moral of the story is : Have a pretty strong nuptial agreement before making the plunge ! I know what I've got to do if it ever comes to that...though I'm probably going to go the Western way of selling to her 'We don't need a document to show that we Love each other or do we ?' :devil:

So the moral of the story is : Have a pretty strong nuptial agreement before making the plunge ! I know what I've got to do if it ever comes to that...though I'm probably going to go the Western way of selling to her 'We don't need a document to show that we Love each other or do we ?' :devil:

agree but you must watch the video i shared in this thread couple of days ago... that was talking about the benefits of marriage for example your demonstration of love can lead your wife to the hospital and you may not be allowed to sign her hospital documents as the living partners does not hold the status of legal marriage and you will always be treated as stranger in the house... you will save ur wealth but may not be able to enjoy full rights of hubby and honey relationship

i m about to sleep

My cousin's cousin married with a gori... He was a millionaire and after an year or two, that "gori" got divorce from the court and got rewarded by a hefty sum of millions of dollars. My cousin's cousin got so upset that he sold off everything in UK and settled in Dubai. Now he is back in UK but only because he opened new branches in UK and South Africa to further extend his existing business in Dubai. Some people say it is ok because the women is taking care of your children's etc but in UK in many cases the children's are adapted by the father after divorce and women gets big share of wealth from the ex-husband's fortunes :(

Of course it varies upon case to case basis but talking about the general rule

And you wonder why the divorce rates are highest in these countries. They see the wealth, not your family background or face or lifestyle, get married, and then ask for divorce probably after 2 days to get the wealth.

And you wonder why the divorce rates are highest in these countries. They see the wealth, not your family background or face or lifestyle, get married, and then ask for divorce probably after 2 days to get the wealth.
Mein kah chuki hon shadi business ban gai hai ab karo shadiyan aur saari zindagi rotey raho :cry:
@Black Eagle
Asslam O Alaikum
why don't you invite any Palestinian Member on this forum?we should have Palestinians members.

Back
Top Bottom