What's new

Whatever

Two attested copies of medical certificate may be needed! :P

hahaha - nahi woh to automatically pata chal gaya thaa sab ko when I was born :(

kya karon maine kuch kapre nahi pehnay hoe thay us waqt :cry: - shame shame ho gayi :cry:

post edited................. :rofl:

j/k

aap aksar shadi ki batien kartey hain, kisi dukhi larki ki tarah :D
ye 21st century hai ma'am aaj kal mardon ke haqooq cheenay jaate hain... aurton ki duniya hai yeh... aajkal aurton ki hi literally shaadi hoti hai... aurtain to sirf apna ghar chorti hai... mardon ki to har cheez se rukhsati hoti hai chahay woh bank balance ho... azaadi ho... peace of mind ho... ya daulat aur jaidad ho

ye 21st century hai ma'am aaj kal mardon ke haqooq cheenay jaate hain... aurton ki duniya hai yeh... aajkal aurton ki hi literally shaadi hoti hai... aurtain to sirf apna ghar chorti hai... mardon ki to har cheez se rukhsati hoti hai chahay woh bank balance ho... azaadi ho... peace of mind ho... ya daulat aur jaidad ho
:lol:
inhi jazbati baton sey shak hota hai keh aap larki han,meri aik dost ko ghar waley pyar sey zaki kahtey they os ka naam zakia tha.

Thanks for your concerns Vcheng but I am fine :)

I know you read my last (deleted post) but that was just pointless post - so apologies Sir

Thanks for your concerns Vcheng but I am fine :)

I know you read my last (deleted post) but that was just emotional one - so apologies Sir

No worries, my comment was made in jest only.

Besides, I am here only for a couple hundred posts more. What do I care for a ban? :D

No worries, my comment was made in jest only.

Besides, I am here only for a couple hundred posts more. What do I care for a ban? :D

lol - nahi - maine jaldi jaldi main likh diya jo bhi likhna tha - so apologies

Khayr... I am planning to go to Germany by the end of this month :D

So plenty of pics to take in Berlin and then will share on your Photography thread :D

did I tell you about my D7000 and 60D test on that Jessops store?

So plenty of pics to take in Berlin and then will share on your Photography thread :D

did I tell you about my D7000 and 60D test on that Jessops store?

I look forward to the pictures and the camera test impressions, but better hurry. I have only about 250 posts to go. ;)

I look forward to the pictures and the camera test impressions, but better hurry. I have only about 250 posts to go. ;)

Why? lol - what do you mean by 250 :rofl:

Woh to tum 1 hi din main poori kar lo ge...

Khayr, I went to Jessops shop for testing Nikon D7000. I was also carrying my 60D.... so I took couple of shots in the store but was not allowed to take it outside :(

So inside the store - picture quality of both Nikon and 60D was almost same - with hardly any difference...

Window se bahar ki jo pics li us main D7000 was slightly sharper but I didn't find it logical to upgrade from 60D and change the whole gear by selling on ebay and then adding another 200-300 pounds for buying acceptable range of lenses and the camera. So I thought lets wait for 6 months - 12 months until D8000 is released and will hopefully buy that camera for 2-3 years to come... change nahi karna paray ga phir se... D7000 ko aaye hoe bhi i think 2 saal se zayada time ho gaya hai

I also bought Canon 50mm 1.4 lens from one of my friend who was selling it for literally free of cost :D --- so the combination of 60D, 17-55mm and 50mm 1.4 prime will hopefully do the job for me for the time being until D8000 is released in 2013? ---- picture quality of 60D and D7000 looks almost similar so I thought headache lenay se acha hai i wait until the next model and then 1 hi baar brand new liya ho ga to phir dil main tassali rahay gi ke agla model ab 2-3 saal nahi lena haha

...........-- so the combination of 60D, 17-55mm and 50mm 1.4 prime will hopefully do the job for me for the time being until D8000 is released in 2013? ---..............

Actually, you chose wisely. Concentrate on the lenses and the technique. The camera body is not important. Who knows, the next round of Canons may be even better than the Nikons.

(It will take me a few more days to get to 8,000 posts, considering more than a few will be deleted too.)

Actually, you chose wisely. Concentrate on the lenses and the technique. The camera body is not important. Who knows, the next round of Canons may be even better than the Nikons.

(It will take me a few more days to get to 8,000 posts, considering more than a few will be deleted too.)

Posts in members club are not counted so if you continue to post here - it will take you forever to complete 8000 :)

BTW, Welcome to the most beautiful thread of this forum. I used to be regular member of this thread for years.... Here you will never find people fighting between each other... so a good place to refresh yourself and then get started in serious threads once again.

Posts in members club are not counted so if you continue to post here - it will take you forever to complete 8000 :)........

Tum to barey chaalak niklay!

(Hum bhi itnay bholay nahin hein!)
:D

Post up images with the 50 1.4: those should be great!

Tum to barey chaalak niklay!

(Hum bhi itnay bholay nahin hein!)
:D

Post up images with the 50 1.4: those should be great!

I will... but the pictures at 1.4 are soft.... It takes stunning pics at 2.8 but mots of the images I take are usually family pictures.... will go outside tomorrow or soon to take some pics of the streets and share the result with you very soon....

I want to be a semi-professional photographer one day but so far I only take pictures of sceneries when I am away on the holidays.... regular days main bas tabhi pics leta hon jab zaroorat ho :(

Back
Top Bottom