What's new

Whatever

331naci.jpg

None of the above... there used to be 5 rupees note in my school days... good enough to eat average meal from the school canteen and also sometimes "Aloo/qeemay wala naam" while coming back home from the school.

I am talking about the days when the burger used to cost about 5-7 rupees per burger and you could easily buy 2 burgers for 10 rupees :lol: ---- I remember "ras-malayi" used to cost 12 rupees per plate and fresh drinks/juice also used to be priced at similar rate. Yes I am talking about 90s

2j47u40.jpg

None of the above... there used to be 5 rupees note in my school days... good enough to eat average meal from the school canteen and also sometimes "Aloo/qeemay wala naam" while coming back home from the school.

I am talking about the days when the burger used to cost about 5-7 rupees per burger and you could easily buy 2 burgers for 10 rupees :lol: ---- I remember "ras-malayi" used to cost 12 rupees per plate and fresh drinks/juice also used to be priced at similar rate. Yes I am talking about 90s

I used to go with 10 Paisa, and 25-Paisa coin (Char Anay) was ayashi day :lol:

2j47u40.jpg

I used to go with 10 Paisa, and 25-Paisa coin (Char Anay) was ayashi day :lol:

I don't know why people put the wallet back there.That's prone to accidents.:D
Seriously no need, always use the front pockets. I hate wallets anyway.:P I'm a free man.No worries at all.:enjoy:

waiting for ICS update on Galaxy Note :D

Everyday I wait , everyday but no success so far.... I heard since yesterday some of the customers are reporting update for Ice cream sandwich on their devices so I am hoping to be the next one very soon :(

I am working in a lab right now and as I took my eyes off the screen I look to my right and I see a man that looks like Adm. Mullen.

!-! Husband's Apology !-!

Hi Sweetheart,

I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights. I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something. I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy. All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season. Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights! I took the time to hang the lights for you today; And now I will be off to the hockey rink.

Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I'll be home later.

Love you……;

2j3jzib.jpg

!-! Wife's Response !-!

Hi Honey,

Thank you for that heart-felt apology. I don't often get an apology from you, and I truly appreciate it. I, too, felt bad about the argument and wanted to apologize. I realize that I can sometimes be a little pushy. I will try to respect your feelings from now on. Thank you for taking the time to hang the Christmas lights for me. It really means a lot. In the spirit of giving, I washed your truck for you;

And now I am off to the mall.

I love you too!

b7jh4m.jpg

MORAL: DON'T PI$$ OF WIFE

!-! Husband's Apology !-!

Hi Sweetheart,

I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights. I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something. I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy. All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season. Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights! I took the time to hang the lights for you today; And now I will be off to the hockey rink.

Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I'll be home later.

Love you……;

2j3jzib.jpg

!-! Wife's Response !-!

Hi Honey,

Thank you for that heart-felt apology. I don't often get an apology from you, and I truly appreciate it. I, too, felt bad about the argument and wanted to apologize. I realize that I can sometimes be a little pushy. I will try to respect your feelings from now on. Thank you for taking the time to hang the Christmas lights for me. It really means a lot. In the spirit of giving, I washed your truck for you;

And now I am off to the mall.

I love you too!

b7jh4m.jpg

MORAL: DON'T PI$$ OF WIFE

Lovely couple .....:enjoy:

CNN: "1/3rd of Pakistanis want to leave the country."
PM Gillani: "Why dont they leave then, who's stopping them?"

Inhuman, insulting and painful answer of our prime minister of the last question... I wish i could miss this interview...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom