What's new

Whatever

4vfww4.jpg

Latest survey has determined that 98 percent of Americans are lying awake at night with back problems . Back car payments , Back house payments , Back taxes & lower back aches from working 3 jobs paying for the same things that their grandfathers had while raising 12 kids and working part time & still debt free .

Latest survey has determined that 98 percent of Americans are lying awake at night with back problems . Back car payments , Back house payments , Back taxes & lower back aches from working 3 jobs paying for the same things that their grandfathers had while raising 12 kids and working part time & still debt free .

98% sounds just right.. Did the survey include the newborns as well? Let us see what other pearls of wisdom this survey imparted on the happy forum goers.

Official love letter

To

Juliet
Grade 7.0 S.M

Sub: Offer of love!

Dearest Ms Juliet,

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since the 14th of October (Saturday).

With reference to the meeting held between us on the 13th of Oct. At 1500 hrs, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent.

Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses.

However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else.

I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best!

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,
Romeo (HR Manager)

I'm just amazed by the insensitivity of asim aquil when he closed the thread by saying "gees diya hai topic ko" when hundreds of hindus pakistani families are moving in india for asylum.

I'm just amazed by the insensitivity of asim aquil when he closed the thread by saying "gees diya hai topic ko" when hundreds of hindus pakistani families are moving in india for asylum.

He did the right job. Baseless reports.

"Let not the unbelievers imagine that the respite We grant them is good for them. We grant them respite so that they may grow in wickedness. A humiliating chastisement awaits them."[Al-Imran, Verse #178]

No, I've played cricket, football and the occasional phitu-gol ! But are these 'kainchas or bantai' ?

I forgot the name, but used to play this game. Person in center has string in hand which is tied on ground, he shouldn't leave the string and should try to catch any of guys who are trying to take out shoes. Once all shoes are taken out than he should run to a specific place while everyone will hit him on his way with shoes they collected. So - Collect maximum shoes and hit the hell out :partay:

Yaarian Lyrics – Amrinder Gill

Assi gabru Punjabi dil jihde naal layi ae, ohnu chadh ke na jaayi ae ni
Jadon kar layi ae pyaar, saare kaul karaar, poore karke vikhayi ae ni
Bhanve kare jag vayr, picche karida ni payr, assi todh chadhayi ae ni
Jihnu dil ch vasayi ae, ohnu jind vi banayi ae, kade akh na churayi ae ni
Laggian laa ke, apna keh ke
Sajna toh na kade mukh partayi ae ni
Layi ae je yaarian
Phir laa ke todh nibhayi ae ni
Muk jaave bhanwe jaan eh
Par yaar toh door na jaayi ae ni
Layi ae je yaarian
Muk jaave bhanwe jaan eh

Sachiyan preetan jadon la layi ae, sajna nu nayi azmaayida
Dil jadon dil na vata layi ae, hath nayion apna chudaayida
Sohne bhanwe mil jaan lakh ni, kade ni yaar vataayida
Nachna je pai je bann ghungru, nach ke vi yaar manaayida
Je naa hove, sohna raazi
Ik pal vi na, kite chain na paayi ae ni
Layi ae je yaarian
Muk jaave bhanwe jaan eh
Layi ae je yaarian
Muk jaave bhanwe jaan eh

Tereyan khayalan vich langde, din mere inj jiven raat ni
Akkhiyan ch rehan tere supne, karda rawa teri baat ni
Ishq na mannda ae jag nu, ishq na puchda ae jaat ni
Mangeya ae tenu assi rab ton, akkhiyan ch lai jazbaat ni
Ik tu howe, ik main howan
Dove saare jag nu bhul jaayi ae ni
Layi ae je yaarian
Muk jaave bhanwe jaan eh
Layi ae je yaarian
Muk jaave bhanwe jaan eh

when men does this - bhai saab tameez nahi - when women does that... oh ghalti ho gayi ..... Sad story of this women's world

[video]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150725849917979[/video]

Back
Top Bottom