What's new

Whatever

I think I should get married now :cry:

You're 24, mate ! I'd say wait another 3-4 years and establish yourself even better !

P.S The time frame was assuming that you'd go for 'an arranged marriage' but if you fall in love...propose to her (or him :P) this very year !

I think I should get married now :cry:

Great ..following are most eligible girls you can choose from ...

Mayawati
Mamata Banerjee

Both of the are billionaire ..also you do ont need to establish yourself they will take care of it......good luck!

You're 24, mate ! I'd say wait another 3-4 years and establish yourself even better !

P.S The time frame was assuming that you'd go for 'an arranged marriage' but if you fall in love...propose to her (or him :P) this very year !
yaar bas ab shaadi karni hi hai bas :rofl:

Nothing is more sawab ka kaam comparing to Shaadi. Hun bas koi 1-2 din main final shinal kar lena hai :rofl:

Great ..following are most eligible girls you can choose from ...

Mayawati
Mamata Banerjee

Both of the are billionaire ..also you do ont need to establish yourself they will take care of it......good luck!

Thanks, please forward my proposal to them and ask them to seek divorce from their husbands if they are still married. Yeah "Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai" - If I will do "Sabar" and then I will "suffer" but then after they are dead... I can marry any hotty of my choice and spend rest of my life in ayyashi :D

yaar bas ab shaadi karni hi hai bas :rofl:

Nothing is more sawab ka kaam comparing to Shaadi. Hun bas koi 1-2 din main final shinal kar lena hai :rofl:

Sawab ka kaam ? Bhai penance hai...penance...agar aap ne qurbani ka bakra (sacrificial goat) banei ka irada bana hee liya hai tou I suggest you ask some of our women PDFers and the married men on PDF - they'd point you in the right direction !

Sawab ka kaam ? Bhai penance hai...penance...agar aap ne qurbani ka bakra (sacrificial goat) banei ka irada bana hee liya hai tou I suggest you ask some of our women PDFers and the married men on PDF - they'd point you in the right direction !

you are right meray bhai... aisa faisla har roz thori karna hota hai... zindagi main yeh moqa sirf 4 baar hi to aata hai.... agar soch samagh ke yeh faisla naa kiya jaye to saari zindagi kharab ho jaati hai :rofl:

I will seek advise from PDF'ers very soon Insha'Allah

you are right meray bhai... aisa faisla har roz thori karna hota hai... zindagi main yeh moqa sirf 4 baar hi to aata hai.... agar soch samagh ke yeh faisla naa kiya jaye to saari zindagi kharab ho jaati hai :rofl:

I will seek advise from PDF'ers very soon Insha'Allah

Absolutely...! Phir bhabi would be imported from Gujranwala ya phir kisis Meeem sahib se shaadi ka irada hai ?

MOD EDIT - Zaki

Oh..ho ! Bhai mein tou eik hi mantra pe chaltaa hun 'God is Love and so He'll understand and if He doesn't then He is not God and I need no worry !' Abhi bhi deir nahin hoi izhar kar dein ! Tei uttun Sikh tei honde hee monotheistic ne !

Oh..ho ! Bhai mein tou eik hi mantra pe chaltaa hun 'God is Love and so He'll understand and if He doesn't then He is not God and I need no worry !' Abhi bhi deir nahin hoi izhar kar dein ! Tei uttun Sikh tei honde hee monotheistic ne !
Self delete.......................

MOD EDIT - Zaki

Yaar qasam seh 17 saal ke ummer mein uss bichari pe nazar rakhi hoi thee...! Wah..jee wah ! :woot:

Bhai ab jiss kissy pei nazar hai shadi kar dalein...! PDF se eik aad sarballah bhi dhoond lein gei aur Elmo ko dullai kei behan bana kar agai bhi kardein gei ! I'm sure Imran bhai aba jaan ka role bhi adaa kar dein gei aur mein, Khadim aap ka, chauffeur se lai kar tamboo lagane ka kaam bhi kar doin ga !

Yaar qasam seh 17 saal ke ummer mein uss bichari pe nazar rakhi hoi thee...! Wah..jee wah ! :woot:

Bhai ab jiss kissy pei nazar hai shadi kar dalein...! PDF se eik aad sarballah bhi dhoond lein gei aur Elmo ko dullai kei behan bana kar agai bhi kardein gei ! I'm sure Imran bhai aba jaan ka role bhi adaa kar dein gei aur mein, Khadim aap ka, chauffeur se lai kar tamboo lagane ka kaam bhi kar doin ga !
Self delete.......................

Kabhi kabhi mujhey shak hota hai keh zakii aik larki hai ...jasey zakia sey zakii :P

laal - woh kaise ----

meray comments main to door door tak aisa kuch nahi hai :)

par khayr aap ki apni rayi hai - par as per doctors "I am male"

Back
Top Bottom