What's new

Whatever

didnt eat... now its 07:03am and turkish restaurants are open... thinking to go and eat breakfast... beans, bubbles (made of potatoes) and a toast

English breakfast has always sounded gross to me. Beans early in the morning?

That will have you smelling like roses for the rest of the day, if you know what I mean.

English breakfast has always sounded gross to me. Beans early in the morning?

That will have you smelling like roses for the rest of the day, if you know what I mean.

thats the only breakfast i can eat from the turkish restaurant located just opposite my home... beans are usually eaten in the breakfast in london.. and they do offer other meals as well but they taste very bad in my opinion... coffee with the above mentioned breakfast as all i eat in the morning if not eating from home

thats the only breakfast i can eat from the turkish restaurant located just opposite my home... beans are usually eaten in the breakfast in london.. and they do offer other meals as well but they taste very bad in my opinion... coffee with the above mentioned breakfast as all i eat in the morning if not eating from home

I always make my breakfast. It will be 1 paratha with a little achar and some olives, with some tea, followed by a cigarette, then breath mint. lol

bye for now razpak abhi i am feeling very sleely and hungry as well.. thinking to eat corn flakes and go to sleep otherwise restaurant is only 20 seconds walk from my home but it will take my 'neend' away :(

bye for now razpak abhi i am feeling very sleely and hungry as well.. thinking to eat corn flakes and go to sleep otherwise restaurant is only 20 seconds walk from my home but it will take my 'neend' away :(

Nah man. Go to the restaurant. You can't sleep on an empty stomach. If you have a nice heavy breakfast, trust me, you will have awesome neend.

Take it easy man.

Sorry everyone, that was supposed to show about our people, especially the younger ones, on what way they are moving towards.
Bitter yet truth.

Try a couple of fried or boiled eggs, then finish off with butter croissants with honey and fresh cream.

Try a couple of fried or boiled eggs, then finish off with butter croissants with honey and fresh cream.

Thanks for the advise Sir,

But that is my daily breakfast anyway. This is all I eat in the breakfast (depending upon my mood)

Cornflakes and Cereals, but my favourite one is

Fruit%20&%20fibre%20cereal%20-large.jpg

Full breakfast
british-breakfast-with-baked-beans.jpg

Boiled Eggs
tumblr_m3qjngJR6p1qic685.jpg

Fried Eggs
fried_eggs.jpg

Toasts
Toast-2.jpg

Croissants
20090203-butter-croissant-the-ritz-london.jpg

Bubbles
wholefoodsbubbleandsqueak.jpg

White Coffee
p1270065.jpg

Pakistani Tea
2321986165_5db001c898_o.jpg

Of course we also have Pakistani breakfast like Patha's once in a while and other food but this is what my daily routine is :( --- I sleep very late in the night or sometimes early morning and the Turkish restaurant outside my home opens at 6AM... so I usually go there and buy one of the above mentioned meal before I sleep

Zakii bhai, is it owned by the Turks ? If yes then how has your interaction, as a Pakistani, been with the Turks ? Just curious ! :pop:

Zakii bhai, is it owned by the Turks ? If yes then how has your interaction, as a Pakistani, been with the Turks ? Just curious ! :pop:

All my friends in the US are Turks. They are pretty much like the Turks on this forum. lol

Yo Zakii, is that bacon in that photo?

well the shop in front of my home is a Turkish restaurant, the shop on right side of my home is another Austrian / Turkish restaurant and both restaurants are opened only in breakfast/lunch. The general store about 1 minute walk from my home is owned by a Turkish and another mini super market just 4 minutes walk from my home is also owned by a Turkish.

All of them are great people except the general store I mentioned. I used to be his customer for years but now I really dislike him. He is either a bad businessmen or a greedy person... besides that all of them are great people....

Yo Zakii, is that bacon in that photo?

Yes i think, but obviously I don't eat bacon. I just copied the pictures from Google so you can expect something else instead of bacon. I don't like that full english breakfast anyway so I only eat when other meals are not available or will take time to make it

Yes i think, but obviously I don't eat bacon. I just copied the pictures from Google so you can expect something else instead of bacon. I don't like that full english breakfast anyway so I only eat when other meals are not available or will take time to make it

Of course Zakii bhai I believe you ! :no:

Back
Top Bottom