What's new

Whatever

Imām Ibn al-Qayyim, may Allāh have mercy upon him, said: "The ignorant one complains about Allāh to the people! This is the height of ignorance in complaining and in whom the complaint is about. For if a person were to truly know his Lord, he would never complain of Him.
If he truly knew people, he would never complain to them … The gnostic complains only to Allāh, and the most knowledgeable of the gnostics are those who complain to Allāh about themselves, not others … So there are three levels: The most contemptible of them is to complain to people about Allāh; the loftiest of them is to complain to Allāh about oneself; the middle level is to complain to Allāh about others.

[Source: al-Fawa’id]

Today i saw a dream!!!

I saw that moderators banned me on defence.pk!!! :frown:

lol.....khuwabo mein bhi pdf :laugh:

kia waqt tha jab khuwab mein aik hi chez hoti thi, na bhi hoti tou zabardasti lai jati thi..:kiss3:......... or aaj yeh waqt ann para hai....:sarcastic:

lol.....khuwabo mein bhi pdf :laugh:

kia waqt tha jab khuwab mein aik hi chez hoti thi, na bhi hoti tou zabardasti lai jati thi..:kiss3:......... or aaj yeh waqt ann para hai....:sarcastic:

Wo cheez khuwabo mein abhi bhi bohat frequently ati hai!!! :D

Ouch. Dentish ney kaha hai k 6 fillings in teeth! :angry:
And one might need a Root Canal Surgery, extremely painful. Its currently filled with temporary plaster, will any pain is experienced, I have to take root canal option.

Dua kero please! Dont want this crap to happen with me :hitwall:
I thought brushin teeth nd takin a bath daily was wastage of time :hitwall:

Ouch. Dentish ney kaha hai k 6 fillings in teeth! :angry:
And one might need a Root Canal Surgery, extremely painful. Its currently filled with temporary plaster, will any pain is experienced, I have to take root canal option.

Dua kero please! Dont want this crap to happen with me :hitwall:
I thought brushin teeth nd takin a bath daily was wastage of time :hitwall:

hehehehe itni jaldi kharab ker diye bachy lolz .main 60 saal ki age tak bilkul theek hoob hahahahahahaha

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom