What's new

Whatever

Assalam u alaikum.
Yahan pey tou ashiq baithay huay hain, jinko bolney ki zaroorat nhi hai ar samaj bhi aa rhi hai unki bat dosroon ko :rofl:

Assalam u alaikum.
Yahan pey tou ashiq baithay huay hain, jinko bolney ki zaroorat nhi hai ar samaj bhi aa rhi hai unki bat dosroon ko :rofl:

Samajh samajh ko samajh ka samjho, Samajh samajh mein baree samajh hai
samajh samajh ko jo na samjhey, meri samajh mein woh na samajh hai

S.U.R.B. IS NOT DOCTOR, HE IS Pharmacist. He told me that. And yes White in White makes no contrast.

Oh.. Untill now I thought of him as a Doctor and he never told me what he told you :cry:

Come on man where the hell i said that ,I'm not a doc.........(Bring a doc here and i'll test his knowledge before you all,instead of he/she testing me....lolzzz)
@skies the D.pharmacy i wrote is for you in my post.Being a doc i should know about drugs lol isn't it.I keep the things up to date....lolz.....There was a confusion i guess and it's clear now.Although i'll prefer people call me S.U.R.B. here.;) doesn't matter whatever people think of me....hum Allah ke bande hein humein pyar sae bulaooo...:)
Quoting it and making it visible.

Nice man......D pharmacy? We'll have good time discussing drugs and their trials man......hehe! :)

I did that as well......... :lol:

The second line which caused the confusion is for the invisible posting.
Kugga Bhai Assalam o Alaikum!!!:smitten:;):cheers:

Wa alakim assalam aunty :)
Kaisi hain aap?
Aapko bhi jummah mubarak :D
Apni diabeties ki medicenes ley rhi hain?

Come on man where the hell i said that ,I'm not a doc.........(Bring a doc here and i'll test his knowledge before you all,instead of he/she testing me....lolzzz)
@skies the D.pharmacy i wrote is for you in my post.Being a doc i should know about drugs lol isn't it.I keep the things up to date....lolz.....There was a confusion i guess and it's clear now.Although i'll prefer people call me S.U.R.B. here.;) doesn't matter whatever people think of me....hum Allah ke bande hein humein pyar sae bulaooo...:)
Quoting it and making it visible.

The second line which caused the confusion is for the invisible posting.
Kugga Bhai Assalam o Alaikum!!!:smitten:;):cheers:

W.Salaam and thnx for clearification Doctor sb... :)
Mein ney samjha tum ney sirf skies ko hi btaaya hua hai :lol:

Assalam Walaikum
Jumma Mubarak

W.Salaam kia haal hain ?? bandooq :P

Kaisi hain aap?

Welcome to the" Whatever" man........I always gets a bit late.Seen some of your posts.....a nice new addition to our family.Enjoy it.

W.Salaam and thnx for clearification Doctor sb... :)
Mein ney samjha tum ney sirf skies ko hi btaaya hua hai :lol:

W.Salaam kia haal hain ?? bandooq :P

Sir G aj hum 3 mahino baad gym gaye thae, iss liye zara thakke huwe hein.Ap sunayee........Phool khill rahe hein Lahore mein??:):partay:

Kaisi hain aap?

Oiiii maa mjhe diabeties kb hui mjhe tou pta hi nhi chala acha hua tum ne bta dya chotu :P
Me theek hn

Welcome to the" Whatever" man........I always gets a bit late.Seen some of your posts.....a nice new addition to our family.Enjoy it.

Thanks sir/maam.
So you would also know that I am acually the 'Lat Hope' for Pakistan :D
Really, I promise to all, I WILL make Pakistan the greatest Nation (unless I die :P )

In 47, we has a Nation, not a country,
Today, we have a country of not a Nation.

I always confuse you (S_U_R_B) with that troll (B_R_I_C) and (S_O_C_O_M) :P

97382445.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom