What's new

Whatever

Ok ask me, If I can remember the pharmacology, pharmaceutics or any mechanism right now. I am always dumb.

Do you know drugs.com ? This site contains many updated info about drugs, you can know about the drug-drug interactions from here easily.

lol it's about liquid esomeprazole ,is it more effective or similar like than of granular form....what did the trials say?

I know that but just asking about your personal knowledge about it.Not about interaction ,people getting less responsive to omeprazole salts ,esomeprazole and in liquid ,i wanna know it's trials and results ,are these available there as well.

As it is in liquid form so it will be absorbed quickly and have more surface area. I dont know about that trial.

Anyway, Can PK produce insulin? In BD we have two or three companies who can produce insulin!

I think we dont have esmoprazol here yet, let me check

I saw the moon today. Through a telescope.
Well it ain't that cool, wish I didn see it up close.

Shoe shine
moon shine
it's all the same after the rain.

Yup PK produce insulin i guess by biotec.......under licence.

Moon in February and spring. not bad. It's may be the 7 or 8 th day of the moon tonight. I used to see moon a lot once. anyway, how much is the price of a telescope for general use. I saw in Basundhara city, but did not ask price.

Ok dear i have to go somewhere.......in this dark night lolz ,have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom