What's new

Whatever

166611_181940121838988_100000690057883_480059_6765818_n.jpg

:disagree::disagree:

aik khaton ka is tara mazak nahi urana chaheye

got rid of the ban - bloody hell , it was not even that big a issue , but anyways.

i am back to my original id. ;) - loool

all you mods tried to be over smart but i was using a new id and did post .. hehehe.

and got a ban for yourself a little bit more hehehehehe (it always make me sad to see members being banned :angry: )

lot at me, not even a warning has been given to me :cool::cool:

Go go go real, beat barca :lol:

Well thanks for your advice. and you are spot on this thing. I will wait. My father is a doctor and my chachi is a surgeon so i have a very good help. :cheers:

I am from khushab ( valley of soon sakesar). But live in rawalpindi.

i like epl bcz of its physical nature. I am myself very physical. (thats the way defenders should be :D).

I landed very awkwardly, twisted my knee. It was very cold and the cold weather has its own effects. As a result of that my cruciate ligament became stiff and now doctors says there is a little fluid in your knee and it will take time to heal

My favourite player is Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp

YouTube - Dennis Bergkamp - The magic momment

YouTube - crazy commentator when dennis bergkamp scores

What a beautifull game!!

What a beautiful Arabic song !!

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

was playing chess couple of days ago, thought to share the snapshots here - but my internet kept on getting disconnected

chessp.jpg

and

chess2.jpg

What beautiful moves !!

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

What a beautiful Patriotic Song !!

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

What a beautiful Model :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom