What's new

Whatever

Thanks u:rofl:......

:rofl:

ye ap k liye tou nhi thi chale ap khush ho rahe hain tou koi baat nhi :rofl::rofl:

Izat! huh....... class mein hamari roz izat afzai hoti ha
Halaat tou kuch humhare bhi ese he lag rahe hain per ALLAH se dua hai aj sir se news articles diya likhne k liye mayne novel likh di
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OOOPPPSSSS ... When did it happen ??? ... I had a knee ligament injury when i was 20 .... rested and treated for 1 year ... barely lasted 5 mins on football pitch and it reoccurred .... made another comeback after 10 months and again same result .... 9 months later and AGAIN :hitwall: ... thought of a surgery but jaib nein ijazat nahin dee ... football is my life ... i rested for 15 months and than did knee strengthening exercises for 6 months ... next time i stepped on the pitch, first time i tried to shoot, again i felt something in my knee ... i was so scared i almost cried ... shaid he kabhi mein nein itney sachey dil sey dua mangi ho ... i looked at heavens and prayed .... since that moment i never felt any pain in my knee ...

same injury happened to 4 of my other friends, no one has fully recovered yet ... it is a very serious injury and all depends on how much you want to return to football pitch ... i would suggest you not to rush the comeback until your knee is really strong ... Pakistan grounds are not smooth and any misstep and it can reoccur ...

Where are you from in Punjab ... Im from Chakwal and there is an all Pakistan soccer tournament in a nearby village every year ... i really hope to be in Pakistan this or next year and play in that ...

I like the way Arsenal play but im not a fan of EPL ... i am die hard la liga fan and Madridista inside out ... Zidane is my fv8 player ... i can play everywhere but prefer to play behind the strikers ....

Go go go real, beat barca :lol:

Well thanks for your advice. and you are spot on this thing. I will wait. My father is a doctor and my chachi is a surgeon so i have a very good help. :cheers:

I am from khushab ( valley of soon sakesar). But live in rawalpindi.

i like epl bcz of its physical nature. I am myself very physical. (thats the way defenders should be :D).

I landed very awkwardly, twisted my knee. It was very cold and the cold weather has its own effects. As a result of that my cruciate ligament became stiff and now doctors says there is a little fluid in your knee and it will take time to heal

My favourite player is Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp

YouTube - Dennis Bergkamp - The magic momment

YouTube - crazy commentator when dennis bergkamp scores

Last edited:
Tiger

1579.gif

1581.gif

s-u-r-b--albums-random-picture4354-mysmiley.png

ye Last one mene banaye haee.:cheers:

great

my new avatar :)

Go go go real, beat barca :lol:
.... They are becoming Pain In A$$ now ... well every team has some golden generations .. This is the best Barca ever ... and they are getting Cesc Fabregas next summer too ... You will be facing them before us anyway ... so best of luck .. you will need plenty of that ...

i like epl bcz of its physical nature. I am myself very physical. (thats the way defenders should be :D).
... Not my style ... i prefer free flowing technical football ... the way beautiful game is supposed to be played ...

My favourite player is Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp

Very good player but he was nothing physical .. pure class ... watch some "All in the touch" videos of Zidane on youtube ... i gotta rush for Juma prayer now ... will post some here later ...

was playing chess couple of days ago, thought to share the snapshots here - but my internet kept on getting disconnected

chessp.jpg

and

chess2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom