What's new

Whatever

.... They are becoming Pain In A$$ now ... well every team has some golden generations .. This is the best Barca ever ... and they are getting Cesc Fabregas next summer too ... You will be facing them before us anyway ... so best of luck .. you will need plenty of that ...

... Not my style ... i prefer free flowing technical football ... the way beautiful game is supposed to be played ...

Very good player but he was nothing physical .. pure class ... watch some "All in the touch" videos of Zidane on youtube ... i gotta rush for Juma prayer now ... will post some here later ...

i also like the team who play the best free flowing technical football in epl, but i dont know why i love those physical battles :undecided::undecided:

and Zidane is a legend. Players become great for some time but Zidane remained great throughout his carear. Thats what i like the most. I dont think anyone in modern game is 60% of zidane. no way

Well we are going to gun barca down this time :sniper::sniper:( if Robin van Persie plays the game there is no doubt) and i hope cesc dont leave Arsenal for another season. Because Wilshere and Ramsey need another year to become word class

Feeling lonely :D

es2jhe.jpg

Salam. how is everybody??

Awesome song and lyrics.... :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom