What's new

Whatever

Man...!!!!You are suggesting as if we are almost breaking up!!!

I cant even imagine that!!!

She was the girl who spent sleepless night by the side of my bed in the hospital when I had the bike accident,defying all the rules of the hospital...she was the one who changed her allocation branch in the company from Chennai to Mumbai,just to be with me.....We dont talk about it,but our families know about us....I just cant think of a World without her.....Its just that she sometimes feels a bit too much insecure(as in this case,the presence of mesmerizing Bushy )...I want her to feel that i will be out there for her...no matter WHAT.....I just dont know how to go about it..I just go at a loss of words when I am too close to her........

buy a doll and gift to her tonight...... try to ignore her silly remarks..... try to give her a confidence. She needs confidence and assurance from you that you can only provide to her. Just be a nice lad in front of her. If she does not like you to talk with "bushy" why mesmerize too much with her? Remember you are a man.... you are the one who will provide her security and assurance. Your chapter is not of a naughty and immodest lad who will be gaining useless Joy by tricking his girl friend. You are to mature your relationships in the future as is apparent from your posts. You are very serious so if you want to maintain relationships with her you probably will have to comprise more in this relationship (considering the lack of trust in your GF). Just not indulge yourself with Bushy if she does not like it and I am sure she will return to you soon. If she is truly in lvoe with you.... she will understand

I don't know man what to say...... all i can say is you apparently are truly in love with her and if she is serious about your relationship - she will understand you. In love you have to compromise sometimes it is the responsibility of both to trust each other. If either parties are not willing to do so.......Its better to terminate the relationship before the fruits are sour.

yaa even i had not listened to them for quite some time. i accidently bumped into them while on you tube....
another oldie for you

YouTube - Dil Deewana - Salman Khan & Bhagyashree - Maine Pyar Kiya

ahhhhhh kahan se nikal liya aap ne :rolleyes:
I was probably 2-3 years old those days but i did listen this song a lot when i reached the age of SENSE. Espacially another song from the same movie "kabooter jaa jaa jaa". I used to listen that song 10 times in a row without changing to another.

One of the best movie of all time

Last edited by a moderator:
that what you guys dont understand. we never say to burn your lungs out. just be cool find out the solution....:hang2:

paro never gave a bottle of wine to devdas drink the **** out of him

Funny enough....you girls never understand......Devdas was madly in love with Paro...Its Paro,who never crossed the line just to be with him,inspite of the fact that she loved him as well...What else you girls expect of us???

You show off as if you never care,and then you criticize when one drowns himself in agony and pain....Thats called hypocrisy girl.....what else you want to see??? tears in my eyes???What will satisfy you girls???

Funny enough....you girls never understand......Devdas was madly in love with Paro...Its Paro,who never crossed the line just to be with him,inspite of the fact that she loved him as well...What else you girls expect of us???

You show off as if you never care,and then you criticize when one drowns himself in agony and pain....Thats called hypocrisy girl.....what else you want to see??? tears in my eyes???What will satisfy you girls???

Paro was forever ready for devdas. it was his false ego that led him to the state in which he was. And that was the tradition which we follow that once married we dont cross our line for some ex.... that called being trustworthy for the husband.

you feel that it hurts you but do you know how much hard is it to keep the pain to yourself and do not express it explicitly. you have a way out to express. what about girls. if we dont show it does not mean we dont have it.

relax........... boy
I know you are sad... but no need to attack others

I know Prabhu Deva. He even worked in some hindi movies as a hero....

All these songs had been few of my favourite songs in past.... Thanks for reminding me once again

the day zaki you will have gf i will ask her to gift this song to you :rofl::rofl:

bye guyz - my second laptop is not working and somebody else is requesting me to use this laptop for a while

So i will better take some rest and hand over this laptop to him

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

yeh song nForce aur Brotherhood donon pe fit hota hai :rofl:
bye for now Diva...... talk to you later - songs ki collection bacha ke rakha :rofl:

bye guyz - my second laptop is not working and somebody else is requesting me to use this laptop for a while

So i will better take some rest and hand over this laptop to him

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

yeh song nForce aur Brotherhood donon pe fit hota hai :rofl:
bye for now Diva...... talk to you later - songs ki collection bacha ke rakha :rofl:

na it fits more on you.... :yahoo::yahoo:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :angel:

buy a doll and gift to her tonight...... try to ignore her silly remarks..... try to give her a confidence. She needs confidence and assurance from you that you can only provide to her. Just be a nice lad in front of her. If she does not like you to talk with "bushy" why mesmerize too much with her? Remember you are a man.... you are the one who will provide her security and assurance. Your chapter is not of a naughty and immodest lad who will be gaining useless Joy by tricking his girl friend. You are to mature your relationships in the future as is apparent from your posts. You are very serious so if you want to maintain relationships with her you probably will have to comprise more in this relationship (considering the lack of trust in your GF). Just not indulge yourself with Bushy if she does not like it and I am sure she will return to you soon. If she is truly in lvoe with you.... she will understand

I don't know man what to say...... all i can say is you apparently are truly in love with her and if she is serious about your relationship - she will understand you. In love you have to compromise sometimes it is the responsibility of both to trust each other. If either parties are not willing to do so.......Its better to terminate the relationship before the fruits are sour.

I just called her few minutes back....its around 2 am local time here,an odd time to call a girl.But something inside me was telling me that she was spending sleepless night the way I am,and she was there...i talked,she cried..I consoled,she cried....I tried to convince her..she cried.......The only I want is to make her feel safe,to make her feel that I am not falling for another girl.....

I have a confession to make..Maybe I went a bit too far with Bushy...Ah well ......to hell with the hypocrisy....Bushy's real name is Sweta....I adored her knowledge,I was taken aback by her beauty(What else do you expect from a guy from one of the top engineering colleges in the country where girls are like minority community)...but deep inside my heart I always loved my girl.....

For your information Zaki....I am going to propose her for marriage very soon.............................

Back
Top Bottom