What's new

Whatever

I m getting the impression that she is very angry at you and you cant face her....Then you should wait for 2 or 3 days...give her time to calm down and then present your case and no one will convince her on behalf of you....you have to be bold and confident..

P.S...she is quite possessive i think, isnt she?

you bet she is...more possessive than anyone I have ever seen...she keeps me educating about material things I care a damn about......So intelligent yet so ignorant.........I love her..she is MY girl...and I can go to any level to be with her,to protect her......and yet she keeps on testing me....I admit Bushy is quite adorable,and anybody would like her,but that doesnt mean that I have ceased caring about my GF.

Damn... that was the sixth cigarette on the row..and I had quit smoking because she insisted...............

you bet she is...more possessive than anyone I have ever seen...she keeps me educating about material things I care a damn about......So intelligent yet so ignorant.........I love her..she is MY girl...and I can go to any level to be with her,to protect her......and yet she keeps on testing me....I admit Bushy is quite adorable,and anybody would like her,but that doesnt mean that I have ceased caring about my GF.

Damn... that was the sixth cigarette on the row..and I had quit smoking because she insisted...............

Chachu.......... propose her........ you are too serious about her. Lets see her reaction :P

There is another way too if you could do that...Arrange a meeting with your girlfriend and take that gal along with you and let her talk to your gf...she will make things clear to her...Do it if possiible

YouTube - Menda Ishq V Too - Aawarapan

Zaki you will like this song
mere kangan main tu
mere jhumke main tu
mere saawan main tu
mere pallu main tu
mere chilman main tu
mere khwabo main tu
ooooo mere maula mere maula

mera zikra bhi tu
meri fikra bhi tu

mera qibla bhi tu
mera kaaba bhi tu
meri masjid bhi tu
menda mandir bhi tu
ooooo mere maula maula

beautiful song :smitten:
saving to my youtube's favourite list :smitten:

I think in start they copied a poetry of famous Pakistani sufi poet. Later on they changed the lyrics. Its a very popular poetry in start that I have been hearing since childhood

beautiful song :smitten:
saving to my youtube's favourite list :smitten:

I think in start they copied a poetry of famous Pakistani sufi poet. Later on they changed the lyrics. Its a very popular poetry in start that I have been hearing since childhood

all songs or awarapan are good....

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl::rofl:
see thats an offer. you will get 1 billion blessings... just get engaged with her and take her to china... :china: it will be the greatest friendship gesture from you... :china::china:

Good idea, my buddy fell in love with her from the first sight of her picture, can you match them up plus billion of blessing?:partay:

images

I think you missed one line - I am listening and noticed that now
mere kangan main tu
mere jhumke main tu
mere saawan main tu
mere pallu main tu
mere chilman main tu
mere khwabo main tu
You missed

Meray sukhay main tu

Correct

mere kangan main tu
mere jhumke main tu
Meray sukhay main tu
mere saawan main tu
mere pallu main tu
mere chilman main tu
mere khwabo main tu

i would love to go to this place someday. Its ladakh. song is great. I think this is also some pakistani song....

all songs or awarapan are good....

YouTube - tera mera rishta

I don't like Imran Hashmi :angry:
cause he is a Serial Kisser

In every single movie, all his job is to kiss beautiful girls and nothing else :angry:

And i don't like him because................................ I am not Imran Hashmi :cry:

Kidding...

sorry for off-topic music

I don't like Imran Hashmi :angry:
cause he is a Serial Kisser

In every single movie, all his job is to kiss beautiful girls and nothing else :angry:

And i don't like him because................................ I am not Imran Hashmi :cry:

Kidding...

even girls dont like him... waise bhi gana usne thoda gaya hai

should i arrange a meeting with this Indian chick....

mayawati.jpg

i am 100% sure that all Indians here and in India will bless you if you get engaged with her... :lol:

Ohhh you girls!!!!! how much heartless you can be?????

Someone is smoking is lungs out....spending sleepless night..and yet carrying the burden of his entire team..working 12 hours a day....how much more punishment I can take??its 1:40 am local time here..I will have to report in 9:30 am in the morning tomorrow ,else my team cant deploy the latest codes...i just dont care about sleeping...I am spending sleepless night here...and guess what?? My GF works with me,in the same team!!!!

you just love twisting that knife which has already been stabbed right at my heart dont you????

Good idea, my buddy fell in love with her from the first sight of her picture, can you match them up plus billion of blessing?:partay:

images

any one will work. But do remember she is too obsessed with elephant statues and her own statues with a purse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom