What's new

Whatever

Weeping??!! I think I did that last time when I was in standard 7 after loosing a football match...ages ago...

This time.. I didnt do anything wrong...Bushy from Bangalore decides to pay a visit to Mumbai...While she is here,she calls her old friends,just to have a good time over the evening.I happen to be one among them(there were like 7-8 of us)..We go shopping,we go to movie(a pathetic one,Lafangey Parindey).My GF was not one among them..(Bushy and my GF didnt go along well).....So it is not my fault right?? It is not like I went out on a date with Bushy...There were 4 other boys for God's sake.....Yet this morning,she bombards me with those dreadful words.."You don't love me any more...Do you??"

Emotional attyachar at its best!!!!!

who asked you to weep literally... damn you are giving bad name to guys. you guys are really good actors as far as gfs are concerned.:angry:

and then dont try her to explain about that there were 4 guys and all. this will piss her off more. just accept it as your fault for the time being and say that you should have not gone out with her. :bounce:

@ diva after seeing you tackling all the boys here,no body's gonna believe for the first time that you are a girl..There is one girl in my class,she also speak's like you and it is very hard for us(boys) to beat her in words.

@ diva after seeing you tackling all the boys here,no body's gonna believe for the first time that you are a girl..There is one girl in my class,she also speak's like you and it is very hard for us(boys) to beat her in words.

told in previous post... lol my nick was teacher killer in class and teachers used to say about me was that i was wrongly born as girl... :D

nforce....I think we cant help you unless you make us understand about the whole story and current situation...I would try my best to give you proper suggestion

Even last time I had faced the similar problems.. when me and Bushy were working on the same project related to Separation Processes..I happened to be good with that..So my Project Lead instructed me to work with her..a team of two.. totally professional...Now it was not my fault that she was breathing fire from her nose....I had to work with her..and I have this habit of c racking witty jokes every other minute..just a matter of my habit..How could she accuse me of getting close with Bushy..Bushy is rather beautiful with her long locks of brown hair coming down below her waist(thats why I call her B ushy)..she is quite intelligent too..(she almost single handedly completed the project)But that does not mean I have fallen for her

told in previous post... lol my nick was teacher killer in class and teachers used to say about me was that i was wrongly born as girl... :D

From your teacher,ou should have asked for a solution aswell.

Please refer to my previous post to know about the current situation....And please help me....I have grown a certain bit of trust over PDF members...as it is the PDF members who helped me resolve my previous problem with my GF

Well i m not an expert but to tell you honestly there is no need of acting wacting or getting emotional...sit and tell her the truth that you are innocent and there is nothing going on between you and that gal....Trust me girls do believe when you tell the truth...make things clear to her and say you only love her and no one can come between us...It is human nature when you speak the truth,you feel relaxed and there is no tension...so don't get tensed...tell her the truth and be honest and loyal to her....I m sure things will get settled !

Even last time I had faced the similar problems.. when me and Bushy were working on the same project related to Separation Processes..I happened to be good with that..So my Project Lead instructed me to work with her..a team of two.. totally professional...Now it was not my fault that she was breathing fire from her nose....I had to work with her..and I have this habit of c racking witty jokes every other minute..just a matter of my habit..How could she accuse me of getting close with Bushy..Bushy is rather beautiful with her long locks of brown hair coming down below her waist(thats why I call her B ushy)..she is quite intelligent too..(she almost single handedly completed the project)But that does not mean I have fallen for her

Mate then What are you afraid of?...Tell all this story to her and calm her down...be bold dont get worry...just got remember the dialogue of Amir khan movie...Be a man yaar kia ker raha hai:P

Guys anyone of you ever got beaten up by a girl or group of girls in school??

got very much close to it when I knocked out a girl named Pallavi with about a 40 gauge shot of my football,back in standard 11.....It was break time at school,and it was windy...I aimed for the goal,the ball took a swing in air and missed the goal by far margin...It hit a Pallavi right on her head who was having her lunch sitting by the side of the field,watching the inter-school tournament practice....I tried my best to explain that a football can swing much more on air with all the ridges in it than a cricketball,but none of the girls were listening......

Where the hell is Benny??? and where is zaki??? I need some serious level of advice......I wish that KillBill guy was here too
Here now,
long time nForce, where have you been?
What advise do you need?
I have successfully managed without the least little contribution of mine,to enrage my girlfriend yet again...............

oh oh congrats Sir, glad to hear that

who asked you to weep literally... damn you are giving bad name to guys. you guys are really good actors as far as gfs are concerned.:angry:

and then dont try her to explain about that there were 4 guys and all. this will piss her off more. just accept it as your fault for the time being and say that you should have not gone out with her. :bounce:
thats my advise to you nForce... last time she hacked my Youtube account, seems like this time she also hacked my gmail :angry:

Thats exactly what you have to do..... last option is, give her the URL of this thread in an email....... just send an empty email with this link attached and then send another email to ask her to not open it as it was sent by mistake.

I will delete my post and she will read all our conversation and believe it :P

Mate then What are you afraid of?...Tell all this story to her and calm her down...be bold dont get worry...just got remember the dialogue of Amir khan movie...Be a man yaar kia ker raha hai:P

Man.. you are still not understanding the seriousness of the situation........thats not all of it...the movie was a night show...it was pretty late(for a girl) when the movie eneded...So she asks me to drop her to her place(her friend's apartment).I had a bike..So I oblige....Its not like I went out sharing ice cream with Bushy at the middle of the night...Miraculously ,my GF learns all about it,and simply attacks me as if there is no word called mercy and love in this World....

I tried talking some sense...but her eyes were already red and bulging....how can I make her understand???Chocolates maybe???

I everyday get beaten up by girls in class,they always beat me beacause i always create trouble for them and always get rude to them(except few who are of my type),so the girls just wait for the break time and all fall on me like lion over his prey,,i can't reply 'cause they are girls but need a solution how can i avoid getting beaten up(NOTE:stop creating trouble for them is not a solution)
:devil:

Boy, love is such a hurting game, either you get hurt or hurting others, may be its the reason people starting to turn gays or lesbians?:hang2:

Back
Top Bottom