What's new

Whatever

typical girl problem dude..I can believe she is so childish..and full of so much envy!!!It took me about 4 days of constant endeavors,about 5000 bucks ,countless prayers ,numerous cigarettes(just to control my frustration) to get things back to normal again...It seems the I have landed in trouble again............

ok let me tell u something to make a girl emotional. thats something my boyfriend tries everytime on me and damn i always fall for it.

call her and pretend that you are weeping and when she asks that if you are ........... deny it straight away continue to give those sighs. before she starts accusing you start saying all that by yourself for yourself. And start saying in so much of time i was not able to get your trust. i am pathetic blah blah stuff. it works. :partay:

nforce....I think we cant help you unless you make us understand about the whole story and current situation...I would try my best to give you proper suggestion

ok let me tell u something to make a girl emotional. thats something my boyfriend tries everytime on me and damn i always fall for it.

call her and pretend that you are weeping and when she asks that if you are ........... deny it straight away continue to give those sighs. before she starts accusing you start saying all that by yourself for yourself. And start saying in so much of time i was not able to get your trust. i am pathetic blah blah stuff. it works. :partay:

:lol::lol:

You girls .......

Weeping??!! I think I did that last time when I was in standard 7 after loosing a football match...ages ago...

This time.. I didnt do anything wrong...Bushy from Bangalore decides to pay a visit to Mumbai...While she is here,she calls her old friends,just to have a good time over the evening.I happen to be one among them(there were like 7-8 of us)..We go shopping,we go to movie(a pathetic one,Lafangey Parindey).My GF was not one among them..(Bushy and my GF didnt go along well).....So it is not my fault right?? It is not like I went out on a date with Bushy...There were 4 other boys for God's sake.....Yet this morning,she bombards me with those dreadful words.."You don't love me any more...Do you??"

Emotional attyachar at its best!!!!!

nforce....I think we cant help you unless you make us understand about the whole story and current situation...I would try my best to give you proper suggestion

Please refer to my previous post to know about the current situation....And please help me....I have grown a certain bit of trust over PDF members...as it is the PDF members who helped me resolve my previous problem with my GF

Back
Top Bottom