What's new

Whatever

theek hon bhai jaan, aap bhi aaj kal milte hi nahi

bas yaar Ramazan hain na is liye ajjkal thora kam kam aata hon ab.... :)

abhi meray sath tragedy ho gai, aap ko dosre forum pe PM kiya tha main ne, wo parh lein...:)

Boy, love is such a hurting game, either you get hurt or hurting others, may be its the reason people starting to turn gays or lesbians?:hang2:

so you planning to be a gay

url]

thats my advise to you nForce... last time she hacked my Youtube account, seems like this time she also hacked my gmail :angry:

Thats exactly what you have to do..... last option is, give her the URL of this thread in an email....... just send an empty email with this link attached and then send another email to ask her to not open it as it was sent by mistake.

I will delete my post and she will read all our conversation and believe it :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats my advise to you nForce... last time she hacked my Youtube account, seems like this time she also hacked my gmail :angry:

Thats exactly what you have to do..... last option is, give her the URL of this thread in an email....... just send an empty email with this link attached and then send another email to ask her to not open it as it was sent by mistake.

I will delete my post and she will read all our conversation and believe it :P

Thank god you are here...You know all very well what happened last time..You took a screenshot of whatever i had to say,and told me show her...I did what you said...You know what happened?? She told me straight that I conspired with you...and it was pretty cheap of me to be in a forum like this...In her opinion,people come to a forum like this just to pick up fights...That was an insult to defence.pk and that was so mean of her....I dont want to be in the receiving end again...

Man while I write this,her image keeps rotating inside my mind......I am so madly in love with her.....

abhi meray sath tragedy ho gai, aap ko dosre forum pe PM kiya tha main ne, wo parh lein...:)

no need to worry bro, i am surprised to see you getting banned - but its not the first time when i m shocked to hear anybody got banned without a reason :rofl:

Don't worry - the moderators has now rectified their mistake and hopefully will not repeat the same mistake again. By the way did the ban you accidental and lifted up after a while or were you banned for a long period of time

I hope its not a secret so i m disclosing it here

Man.. you are still not understanding the seriousness of the situation........thats not all of it...the movie was a night show...it was pretty late(for a girl) when the movie eneded...So she asks me to drop her to her place(her friend's apartment).I had a bike..So I oblige....Its not like I went out sharing ice cream with Bushy at the middle of the night...Miraculously ,my GF learns all about it,and simply attacks me as if there is no word called mercy and love in this World....

I tried talking some sense...but her eyes were already red and bulging....how can I make her understand???Chocolates maybe???

I m getting the impression that she is very angry with you and you cant face her....Then you should wait for 2 or 3 days...give her time to calm down and then present your case and no one will convince her on behalf of you....you have to be bold and confident..

P.S...she is quite possessive i think, isnt she?

Last edited:
Yes i will unless you save me with a good mending of my broken.....:smitten:

should i arrange a meeting with this Indian chick....

mayawati.jpg

i am 100% sure that all Indians here and in India will bless you if you get engaged with her... :lol:

Boy, love is such a hurting game, either you get hurt or hurting others, may be its the reason people starting to turn gays or lesbians?:hang2:

Oh well you have your rewards too for being in love...something that you can realize only while you are in love.....I still remember those cold nights in the beaches of Goa with her.........It was cold,wind was blowing too hard,yet it was bliss ......moment of truth....

Zaki you will like this song
mere kangan main tu
mere jhumke main tu
mere saawan main tu
mere pallu main tu
mere chilman main tu
mere khwabo main tu
ooooo mere maula mere maula

mera zikra bhi tu
meri fikra bhi tu

mera qibla bhi tu
mera kaaba bhi tu
meri masjid bhi tu
menda mandir bhi tu
ooooo mere maula maula

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank god you are here...You know all very well what happened last time..You took a screenshot of whatever i had to say,and told me show her...I did what you said...You know what happened?? She told me straight that I conspired with you...and it was pretty cheap of me to be in a forum like this...In her opinion,people come to a forum like this just to pick up fights...That was an insult to defence.pk and that was so mean of her....I dont want to be in the receiving end again...

Man while I write this,her image keeps rotating inside my mind......I am so madly in love with her.....
Next time do not say sorry to her,
just never

Say to her........... ma'am i know you are angry with me........ I am willing to be punished for the sin i have never committed. But unfortunately i am badly in love with you and please marry me or i will commit suicide :rofl:

kidding,

Bro your problem is really serious. I think you should try to understand her, and since you both are fighting too often now..... make her sit somewhere... in a calm place where nobody can disturb you.... try to convince her to come on a date with you for a day (be it a farewell kind of date if she is not ready) and then ask her what she really want. If she has broken up already.... why is she being so much curious about your relationship? make her realize that she too is desperately in love with you.... and ask her to amend/reconsider her relationship with you and come to a positive conclusion for good. Your problem is such that it keeps getting worsen day by day and i think you should speak to her directly now. The time to convince her by tricks has left behind now I would advise you to be mature in your approach and speak to her honestly and frankly. Try to understand her concerns and annihilate the distances that has brought you so far from each other.

Its time for you to be honest now or this relationship will never produce fruitful results

Back
Top Bottom