What's new

Whatever

Ohhh you girls!!!!! how much heartless you can be?????

Someone is smoking is lungs out....spending sleepless night..and yet carrying the burden of his entire team..working 12 hours a day....how much more punishment I can take??its 1:40 am local time here..I will have to report in 9:30 am in the morning tomorrow ,else my team cant deploy the latest codes...i just dont care about sleeping...I am spending sleepless night here...and guess what?? My GF works with me,in the same team!!!!

you just love twisting that knife which has already been stabbed right at my heart dont you????
that what you guys dont understand. we never say to burn your lungs out. just be cool find out the solution....:hang2:

paro never gave a bottle of wine to devdas drink the **** out of him

yaa its from the same movie. have you seen this movie. it was a good one.

yeah i have.... very nice and emotional movie upto certain extents

You shared phir bhi dil hai hindustani song....... it was great - bohat suna even in Pakistan it became so popular that i cannot describe in words.

This was another good song that i used to listen those days - ab to its been years since i listened last time (listening now btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
well abhi to nahi hai - par it was a good song........... reminded me of this song - i loved it when it was first released

YouTube - Rafta Rafta-Song-Namaste London

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
Zaki bhai Ramazan mein Songs... burri baat.... :)

kidding. :D

oh oh - bara song yaad aaya hai :smitten: - I have literally danced on this song :)

yeah i have.... very nice and emotional movie upto certain extents

You shared phir bhi dil hai hindustani song....... it was great - bohat suna even in Pakistan it became so popular that i cannot describe in words.

This was another good song that i used to listen those days - ab to its been years since i listened last time (listening now btw)

YouTube - PHIR BHI DIL HAI HINDUSTANI, BANKE TERA JOGI
yaa even i had not listened to them for quite some time. i accidently bumped into them while on you tube....
another oldie for you

Next time do not say sorry to her,
just never

Say to her........... ma'am i know you are angry with me........ I am willing to be punished for the sin i have never committed. But unfortunately i am badly in love with you and please marry me or i will commit suicide :rofl:

kidding,

Bro your problem is really serious. I think you should try to understand her, and since you both are fighting too often now..... make her sit somewhere... in a calm place where nobody can disturb you.... try to convince her to come on a date with you for a day (be it a farewell kind of date if she is not ready) and then ask her what she really want. If she has broken up already.... why is she being so much curious about your relationship? make her realize that she too is desperately in love with you.... and ask her to amend/reconsider her relationship with you and come to a positive conclusion for good. Your problem is such that it keeps getting worsen day by day and i think you should speak to her directly now. The time to convince her by tricks has left behind now I would advise you to be mature in your approach and speak to her honestly and frankly. Try to understand her concerns and annihilate the distances that has brought you so far from each other.

Its time for you to be honest now or this relationship will never produce fruitful results

Man...!!!!You are suggesting as if we are almost breaking up!!!

I cant even imagine that!!!

She was the girl who spent sleepless night by the side of my bed in the hospital when I had the bike accident,defying all the rules of the hospital...she was the one who changed her allocation branch in the company from Chennai to Mumbai,just to be with me.....We dont talk about it,but our families know about us....I just cant think of a World without her.....Its just that she sometimes feels a bit too much insecure(as in this case,the presence of mesmerizing Bushy )...I want her to feel that i will be out there for her...no matter WHAT.....I just dont know how to go about it..I just go at a loss of words when I am too close to her........

this one was also choreographed by him

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom