What's new

Whatever

Paro was forever ready for devdas. it was his false ego that led him to the state in which he was. And that was the tradition which we follow that once married we dont cross our line for some ex.... that called being trustworthy for the husband.

you feel that it hurts you but do you know how much hard is it to keep the pain to yourself and do not express it explicitly. you have a way out to express. what about girls. if we dont show it does not mean we dont have it.

Paro always loved Devdas....yet she willfully chose to be away from him,inspite of the fact that she loved him.....Big question ..
WHY?????..Wonderful creation of Sarat Chandra Chattopadhya...describes the mentality of the girl and the boy,madly and destructively in love with each other..........

couldnt Paro break all the bonds and be with Devdas,just the way she always wanted to????No she didnt!!!because she was more materialistic than Devdas,more concerned with materialistic pleasures.Devdas,who was purely and simply in love,pure love with Paro,and gave his life for her,and yet she let that happen... thats evil,just evil.........

I just called her few minutes back....its around 2 am local time here,an odd time to call a girl.But something inside me was telling me that she was spending sleepless night the way I am,and she was there...i talked,she cried..I consoled,she cried....I tried to convince her..she cried.......The only I want is to make her feel safe,to make her feel that I am not falling for another girl.....

I have a confession to make..Maybe I went a bit too far with Bushy...Ah well ......to hell with the hypocrisy....Bushy's real name is Sweta....I adored her knowledge,I was taken aback by her beauty(What else do you expect from a guy from one of the top engineering colleges in the country where girls are like minority community)...but deep inside my heart I always loved my girl.....
Yeah see, she too loves you...otherwise she wouldn't have damned care about your phone call and would be snoring in her sleep by now. She too is in love with you and thats the most interesting part

You're lucky i must say that
For your information Zaki....I am going to propose her for marriage very soon.............................

Thats what i wanted to hear, dil khush kar diya :)
Do it bro.... all my best wishes with you

na it fits more on you.... :yahoo::yahoo:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :angel:

it fits me if the character is indeed Aamir Khan........ :toast_sign:
Agreed...Like he says in the song

Kuch majnu banay kuch ranjha banay
Kuch romeo kuch farhad hoye
Is rang roop ki chahat main
Janay kitne barbad hoe
:rofl:

Yeah see, she too loves you...otherwise she wouldn't have damned care about your phone call and would be snoring in her sleep by now. She too is in love with you and thats the most interesting part

You're lucky i must say that

Thats what i wanted to hear, dil khush kar diya :)
Do it bro.... all my best wishes with you

One thing I must say Zaki.....I feel proud that I have a girlfriend like her....she is naughty.. not quite understanding....always putting me to test..But I know that she loves me..Its just that I cant withstand her to be in pain..to be in suffering....She thinks that I love Sweta(our dear old Bushy)....and she is hurt..i just dont want her to feel hurt....i want her to feel that I am true to her...

If everything goes alright......I would very much like you to be in the party of my wedding.....I will kidnap you if you dont come...I dont care if India and Pakistan fight yet another war over kidnapping you.....We must save some space for love for each other...........

One thing I must say Zaki.....I feel proud that I have a girlfriend like her....she is naughty.. not quite understanding....always putting me to test..But I know that she loves me..Its just that I cant withstand her to be in pain..to be in suffering....She thinks that I love Sweta(our dear old Bushy)....and she is hurt..i just dont want her to feel hurt....i want her to feel that I am true to her...

If everything goes alright......I would very much like you to be in the party of my wedding.....I will kidnap you if you dont come...I dont care if India and Pakistan fight yet another war over kidnapping you.....We must save some space for love for each other...........

No worries bro, if she is insecure about Sweta, Allow me to be part of your wedding and I will propose sweta......... will bring her to Islamic Kingdom of Pakistan which is far far away from India. So that she will stop suspecting you henceforth. I am willing to sacrifice for you... anything for you my friend, just anything :)

haan bhi zaki suna ab main fargh hi farigh hoon

arz kiya hai

Tere dil main utar kar dekhna chahta hon
Kon hai jo mujhe tere dil main basne nahi deta

kuch aisa hi shayr thaa - aik zamane main suna - liked it those days

No worries bro, if she is insecure about Sweta, Allow me to be part of your wedding and I will propose sweta......... will bring her to Islamic Kingdom of Pakistan which is far far away from India. So that she will stop suspecting you henceforth. I am willing to sacrifice for you... anything for you my friend, just anything :)

Do propose Sweta if you want to..Well after talking to her I am quite sure you will want to propose her.....She is almost everything that one can expect in a girl.smart,talented,beautiful,caring....what else you can ask for...

By the way..I thought your country is called Islam Republic of Pakistan,not Kingdom....

Watch this video guys... a little effort for the family of Mughees & Muneeb. made by one of friend... :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
arz kiya hai

Tere dil main utar kar dekhna chahta hon
Kon hai jo mujhe tere dil main basne nahi deta

kuch aisa hi shayr thaa - aik zamane main suna - liked it those days

is sher ka mugh se kya wasta o bhai main aysa nhi hoon please:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do propose Sweta if you want to..Well after talking to her I am quite sure you will want to propose her.....She is almost everything that one can expect in a girl.smart,talented,beautiful,caring....what else you can ask for...

By the way..I thought your country is called Islam Republic of Pakistan,not Kingdom....
I know..... i said it deliberately.......... Its official called as "Islamic Republic of Pakistan".

wonderful find........ create a seperate thread for this Moin.... thanks for sharing

made by one of my friend... Meri Galli k peechay wali Galli mein hi shoot kiya hai in larkon ne...

yeah I'll make separate thread for that...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom