What's new

Whatever

@Zaki marrige is the key to success

Indeed..... Marriage is a key to success
Some people disagrees with my above statement and then I tell them my second quote :lol: - they always agree with that

You must also have read that somewhere

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

made by one of my friend... Meri Galli k peechay wali Galli mein hi shoot kiya hai in larkon ne...

yeah I'll made separate thread for that...

create in members club section so that more peoples can watch that movie

Indeed..... Marriage is a key to success
Some people disagrees with my above statement and then I tell them my second quote :lol: - they always agree with that

You must also have read that somewhere

konsa wala?

Paro always loved Devdas....yet she willfully chose to be away from him,inspite of the fact that she loved him.....Big question ..
WHY?????..Wonderful creation of Sarat Chandra Chattopadhya...describes the mentality of the girl and the boy,madly and destructively in love with each other..........

couldnt Paro break all the bonds and be with Devdas,just the way she always wanted to????No she didnt!!!because she was more materialistic than Devdas,more concerned with materialistic pleasures.Devdas,who was purely and simply in love,pure love with Paro,and gave his life for her,and yet she let that happen... thats evil,just evil.........

paro was forever ready for devdas it was devdas who rejected her and then repent.
no she cant break the promises which she had made with her husband for a person who had already rejected her out of rage. So it was the deeds of devdas that made him devdas.

and also this one....... beautiful song, lyrics, music - Best wishes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
have u attended any Indian wedding?

well i did receive couple of invitations but the wedding in UK is very different than the way they perform in India. Usually they hold reception, eat food and lay off.

No i haven't attended any typical indian wedding keeping the culture, rituals in mind. If you say a marriage of two indian couples more like a british way....then yes i have

Back
Top Bottom