What's new

Whatever

Where the hell is Benny??? and where is zaki??? I need some serious level of advice......I wish that KillBill guy was here too

Benny buhut kam kam ata hai, Killbill ata hi nahi

Zaki Forex mien masroof ho ga

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

I have successfully managed without the least little contribution of mine,to enrage my girlfriend yet again...............

lolz, so this is what you wanted to discuss?

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

such a shame...This whatever thread is one of the very rare places where we can talk to each other about our life,forgetting our national policies and propaganda for moments.....and even here I am missing my friends.....:cry::cry::cry:

such a shame...This whatever thread is one of the very rare places where we can talk to each other about our life,forgetting our national policies and propaganda for moments.....and even here I am missing my friends.....:cry::cry::cry:

what can we do? Friends donot want to be here (other than zaki who will be coming here in 15-20 mins i think so)

arre bhai.. I had this trouble with my girlfriend about 2 months back.. when she thought that I fell for another girl(our dear old Bushy)...Well that girl and I had been good friends,but never actually fell for each other..She had moved to another city(Bangalore)..

Just yesterday,she decided to come to Mumbai on some occasion and paid the old friends a visit..Well last time Zaki,Benny and KillBill helped me out a lot to resolve that issue.The fact that similar circumstances have arisen again,calls for another round of help....:undecided::undecided:

Ap ki prediction ramzan key bad ki thi yahan to ramzan mien hi :cry:

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

bye :wave::wave:

prediction nahi thi bhai... jo sunna tha wo bata dia tha.... :cry:

arre bhai.. I had this trouble with my girlfriend about 2 months back.. when she thought that I fell for another girl(our dear old Bushy)...Well that girl and I had been good friends,but never actually fell for each other..She had moved to another city(Bangalore)..

Just yesterday,she decided to come to Mumbai on some occasion and paid the old friends a visit..Well last time Zaki,Benny and KillBill helped me out a lot to resolve that issue.The fact that similar circumstances have arisen again,calls for another round of help....:undecided::undecided:

i hope you have time or you can pm them ( bcz GFs are a case serious :lol: )

narazgi to chor dey job nahi chor sakta na!!! :lol:

kis tara aye yahan?

Nahi yaar wo naraz kisi aur baat per hua hai....kab se mana raha hun per bohat ziddi hai:undecided:

-----------------------------------
Imi this is for you....ab to maan ja dost:partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am back.... n force kya kiya?

typical girl problem dude..I can believe she is so childish..and full of so much envy!!!It took me about 4 days of constant endeavors,about 5000 bucks ,countless prayers ,numerous cigarettes(just to control my frustration) to get things back to normal again...It seems the I have landed in trouble again............

Back
Top Bottom