What's new

Whatever

Is main dance hai kahan :what:

and is it not the same movie in which this hero (who is getting married) says to "Urmila Matondkar" that "Would you like to become the grand-mother of my grand childrens" (kya tum meray parpoton ki nani/dadi bano ge) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

one of the best proposals I have ever heard in my life

Is main dance hai kahan :what:

and is it not the same movie in which this hero (who is getting married) says to "Urmila Matondkar" that "Would you like to become the grand-mother of my grand childrens" (kya tum meray parpoton ki nani/dadi bano ge) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

one of the best proposals I have ever heard in my life

yahi to beauty hai is song ki :lol:

the saw the making of this song. the director said to everyone... do what ever you like. no choreographer for this song.... :D

Back from Trawii.Love it when my friend there recites the Holy Quran.He's certainly ahead of me in this regard.:smitten:

He always calls me ,when i miss my tarawi and says man what has happened with you,you are not that regular.

He doesn't know i have joined PDF .(joking)

Hum jaisa waqayi koi nahi SURB..... 1 Burger ke peechay hum log qatal kar detay hain, Subha aik mazdor kaam karne jaata hai aur bomb blast main mara jaata hai, jis ne chalaya usay bhi nahi pata hota ke usne bomb blast kyoun kiya thaa, Ministers Jaili degree ke saath minister banta hai aur agar pakra jaye to resign kar ke law change karwa ke dobara minister ban jaata hai naa ke koi jail ya koi aur karwayi ho uspe, mulk ka takreebun 55% budget sirf corruption pe khatum ho jaata hai, ghareeb ke paas khanay ko roti to nahi hoti lakin bachay 10-10 hain, duniya ke sab se baray terrorist, chor, daku, jis ka bhi naam le lo - hamare mulk main asaani se mil jayen ge :cry:
Phir bhi hum log sab se mahaaan aur sab sab se achay hain, kyounke hum is sar zameen-e-Pakistan main paida howay hain jahan bijli, aata, chawal to nahi milta par umeed pe duniya qaim hai

Well the list is long Zaki.........You touched just some points.And everyone will tell you because it's the obvious fact but this is also a fact is the list of those who are anonymously doing their jobs,heads down for the sake of country ,for their future ,for their children(the future of Pakistan) is not that short either.
Optimism is the key for prosperity and progress.(Just like marriage is a key for su*kcess :lol:) and a Muslim can not be a pessimist.

People here do love their country.Some do their jobs and some are mere spectators.Most of them don't get that much publicity that a suicide attack can get.But that doesn't that Pakistanis are on their way to destruction.:)There are people on the other side of this wall as well.

I give you an example i personally know My Professor one of the rare species in Pakistan a Neurosurgeon currently there are just 12 of them here in Pakistan.(Although the are enough Neruo physians)He always been a social worker although his schedule is so tough that i love my life as a student when i see him working.:D

He left everything and now is there in rajanpur with some students helping our countrymen.I know how much his time worth.And i was astonished to know from his P.A. that he supports the SOS village and even his PG trainees.He told us to stay here because there is still some stuff back in rawalpindi which needs to be transported to affected areas.

Talking with him is nothing but always a sheer pleasure. I slaute him.:):pakistan:
I know patriotic like me and it hurts when we see all this happening ,but the thing is who will change it if not me and you.

chill !! :cheers:

Bye guyz - its almost an hour before my fasting comes to an end.
I am going outside to buy some food as the restaurant will also take some time to bake it. Bye for now :)

Ta ta

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love this song........can't stop listening it.:)

Ok guys chill and leave a chunk of pages for me to read when i return.:D

This will be one hell of a night.And i know i'll remember it for a long time.

:pakistan:

Leaving.:)
Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom