What's new

Whatever

Oh! Divya is back...........! :woot:

Welcome welcome welcome....................:cheers:

I used to study ICT and most of the girls in my class were asians. In fact all of them except 1 or two were either Pakistani or Indians and they sang this song very loudly before the teacher enters the class room. I can't forget how popular this song had become in our college. Everybody (girl) was singing a same song. I never liked this song for some reasons but all the girls were crazy after this song.

i just liked this song from the whole movie

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened with your Hijab girl? - or you are trying to fix your relationships with 2 girls at a same time :woot:

HaHaHa, not really, i 'm still at the stage of "secret admirer" only regarding my "Idol" ;) i guess anything could be possible in the cyber world?:azn:

[/COLOR]45 more minutes to go then my fast will start

are you fasting :what:- you are not a muslim right?
and its not a time in india to keep the fasting

Oh you are fasting some hindu's festival? "bruth" type of fasting. May i know the procedure of this fasting please? i know when you open/break your fast but when you do you keep/start it?

HaHaHa, not really, i 'm still at the stage of "secret admirer" only regarding my "Idol" ;) i guess anything could be possible in the cyber world?:azn:

come on boy, i know you can do it :thinktank:

Gather yourself and go for first attempt tomorrow. Just say hi hello and bye ;) - thats your lesson one of the day :rofl:

I used to study ICT and most of the girls in my class were asians. In fact all of them except 1 or two were either Pakistani or Indians and they sang this song very loudly before the teacher enters the class room. I can't forget how popular this song had become in our college. Everybody (girl) was singing a same song. I never liked this song for some reasons but all the girls were crazy after this song.

i just liked this song from the whole movie

YouTube - sach keh raha hai deewana

once in my group in a competetion at the last moment the couple which were supposed to met with an accident. it was very critical for us to win a competetion. i suggested this song without any practise and performed on stage. this was one song for which u dont need any practise. Judges said the dance had very co-ordination. its very hard to co-ordinate so much of randomness. everyone was throwing away there hands and legs. 7 guys and gals dancing nuts....

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh you are fasting some hindu's festival? "bruth" type of fasting. May i know the procedure of this fasting please? i know when you open/break your fast but when you do you keep/start it?

No No i am hindu. actually tommorrow is janamashtmi. so i am fasting for that. Actually fasting depends on the reason for which you are fasting. there are many many types of fasts. like some people dont eat sour on fridays in India.

main sochta hoon:undecided:

bhai sochana ka time nahi hay agar ap waqai us muqdas jagha jana chahtay ho tou bus tai kar lain u have to go inthis week har hal main simple and o promise u ap wahan ponch b jao ga sb itna easy ho jai ga pata b nahi chalay ga ap ko :)

May be patti warath (I think it is something like that)!!!!!!!!!!:P

bhai sochana ka time nahi hay agar ap waqai us muqdas jagha jana chahtay ho tou bus tai kar lain u have to go inthis week har hal main simple and o promise u ap wahan ponch b jao ga sb itna easy ho jai ga pata b nahi chalay ga ap ko :)

eid ke aik din baad chala jaoon:D

Back
Top Bottom