What's new

Whatever

^^^^

You gonna skrew it up Righteous_fire and I know it. But hopefully she will understand.
Convey to her my good wishes and show her to this' Thread'. Perchance it may smooth things out for you.

Looking for a job.

Listening to music.

We are going to get 2-3 feet of snow tonight.

Im going to be sore tommorow.

Videogames at friends house in couple of minutes.

Until then,

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you tell the difference between love or like somebody ?

lol dump them if you feel like sh**t afterwards, you probably loved them but i doubt they'll get back with you... but hey atleast you found out.

Random... At the end of Eminem's song "Bagpipes from Baghdad", it sounds like he's saying alhumdulilah..like he's mocking it anyone notice that ?

I had a dream about this so i had to share.

This guy is my hero :smitten:

And this is just awesome...

What are my dreams telling me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love just means you want to do inappropriate things to another person :azn:

I havn't shot my AK-74 in a while, i think i will shoot in sometimes this week. I have 1200 rounds just in case we have a zombie outbreak or ninja's try to kill me...

I miss my Full Auto 12 Gage Beretta shotgun:D

51ac8009fbce7feba5f110657077783b._.jpg

Black Blood due yourself a favor and buy another. That 12 guage is perfect for killing zombies. I still need to get a tactical vest for all my magazines, as well as a glock just incase my AK james or runs out of ammo ( 1,200 rounds unlikely) but you can never be too careful and as a last resort i have a machete.

Last edited:
Black Blood due yourself a favore a buy another. That 12 guage is perfect for killing zombies. I still need to get a tactical vest for all my magazines, as well as a glock just incase my AK james or runs out of ammo ( 1,200 rounds unlikely) but you can never be too careful and as a last resort i have a machete.

Man who is that God Damn Zombie:lol:

though its RALLY RALLY personal, but just because DBC started this thread, I'm posting it (without too much of the private or mushy stuff)

.............I'm about to (meaning very very soon) thinking of proposing to that someone special , say in a day or two, or maybe next week :confused: , or maybe ..... :undecided: ...... aaw Damn! I just think about it, then vision myself looking really really stupid saying all that mushy stuff and then ........

............supposedly she thinks I'm really brilliant & KEEUL :lol:, she's a nerd and I'm ....... not a nerd :P , well sorta but not really!

............the line of work is the same, wev'e been together for long enough now and there are many other common things as well, but I just cant muster the courage.

I can do every God damn thing in the world, but the only thing I really really suck at is talking face to face to a girl I really care about :confused: scares the **** outta me !

Why i am getting a feeling like Condor that you are going to screw this up :lol: ..anyway good luck mate..still remembers my first proposal ..its scary ;)

^^^^

You gonna skrew it up Righteous_fire and I know it. But hopefully she will understand.
Convey to her my good wishes and show her to this' Thread'. Perchance it may smooth things out for you.

I'm going to pretend i'm seeing things :whistle: but i have a feeling i'm not :rofl:

Man who is that God Damn Zombie:lol:

Watch Zombie Land, my friend, it's not only entertaining but it will also teach you how to fight those damn zombies.

Back
Top Bottom