What's new

Whatever

* Min. Tue Night (°C°F)
0°C 32°F
Sunset 17:04

Tuesday night

Further rain or sleet showers are expected overnight, especially near the Kent coasts. Becoming frosty inland with clear spells and feeling chilly. Risk of icy patches forming.

anybody remember this song

Kis kadar yeh haseen khayal mila hai
Rah main ik reshmi romaal mila hai

Jo giraya thaa kisi ne jaan kar
Jis ka ho le jaye woh pehchan kar

Warna main rakh lon ga usay apna jaan kar
Kisi husn wali ki nishani maan kar

Does anybody know where this song starts from....... i know it was sung by Rajesh Khanna in the movie can't remember the original singer

What were you arguing about? LCA vs JF-17? :rofl:

I am sorry to hear about your job, have fun until you’re ready to find a new one.

Dont want to talk about what the arguments is :D ..dont be sorry about the job..i will find another one for sure..there is always option for a software coolie anyway :partay: .... Thanks

Last edited:
Finished Chetan Bhagat's 2 states the story of my marriage ..man its funny ..no need to search anymore links for India bashing..this novel summons it all up :lol:

anybody remember this song

Kis kadar yeh haseen khayal mila hai
Rah main ik reshmi romaal mila hai

Jo giraya thaa kisi ne jaan kar
Jis ka ho le jaye woh pehchan kar

Warna main rakh lon ga usay apna jaan kar
Kisi husn wali ki nishani maan kar

Does anybody know where this song starts from....... i know it was sung by Rajesh Khanna in the movie can't remember the original singer

Singer--Evergreen Kishore da.

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home from Sea View. Nice and cold(V.Cold) sea breez in Karachi ... Enjoying the cold as you dont get to see it much in Karachi .. Missing the Foggy and Cold weather of Lahore and Especially those boiled eggs ...Its been 4 years i have not been to Lahore and Islamabad :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
No its not ...!!!
UR terribly wrong ..!

Love just means you want to do inappropriate things to another person :azn:

I havn't shot my AK-74 in a while, i think i will shoot in sometimes this week. I have 1200 rounds just in case we have a zombie outbreak or ninja's try to kill me...

true love is BS and lie

No its not. I have seen plenty of it.

Haven't found my "special someone", but I believe I will.

Oh, and on a random note, today i decided to start using protein powder to improve my gymming. I have never used it before. A friend suggested i use it since it will help muscles repair and build faster. Whats your opinion on that? Are there any side effects to using protein powder?

Oh, and on a random note, today i decided to start using protein powder to improve my gymming. I have never used it before. A friend suggested i use it since it will help muscles repair and build faster. Whats your opinion on that? Are there any side effects to using protein powder?

yes your body will be shaped nicely but remember you will become very fat..... and if you stop taking protien powder and then stop going to gym you will be the most scary person on earth :rofl: the body shape will be horrible

:rofl:

No side effects, it's always best to have protein within an hour after you work out. Protein is a good meal replacement, But eating the right foods is more important that suplements, for instance, i started eating a high protein, high calorie diet and i gained weight. Suprisingly i didn't even go to to gym and i started to notice how much stronger i got, not only in the amount of weight i was able to lift but my chest also go larger, albeit i didn't eat much before i started my routine, so that could have played a roll.

though its RALLY RALLY personal, but just because DBC started this thread, I'm posting it (without too much of the private or mushy stuff)

.............I'm about to (meaning very very soon) thinking of proposing to that someone special :confused: , say in a day or two, or maybe next week :confused: , or maybe ..... :undecided: ...... aaw Damn! I just think about it, then vision myself looking really really stupid saying all that mushy stuff and then ........ :undecided:

............supposedly she thinks I'm really brilliant & KEEUL :lol: , she's a nerd and I'm ....... not a nerd :P , well sorta but not really!

............the line of work is the same, wev'e been together for long enough now and there are many other common things as well, but I just cant muster the courage.

I can do every God damn thing in the world, but the only thing I really really suck at is talking face to face to a girl I really care about :confused: scares the **** outta me !

Back
Top Bottom