What's new

Whatever

i never cry :devil: ............................ that is the reason why i wasn't able to distinguish whether that was a love or just a likeness :rofl: u see i eat same like before, wake up same like before...... do all my daily works same like before........... never even talk about her :rofl: but..... sometimes when something happen to phir Yaad taaza ho jaati hai

You are the man !!:smokin:

^^^^^

hae hae, some one is really experienced or it seems every one loves to give advices :lol:

Yup. It had become such a regular occurence that I could develop a formula for it! Two easy questions to tell whether u r in :smitten:! lol :toast_sign: :devil: :flame:

^^^^^grey boy you will forget it all, don't worry, your having a 'love fever' it will be over sooner or later

Thats true. Usually people get opver this kind of stuff. Many people THINK they are in love, when sometimes its just a fancy.

What Ever, this thread is not to entertain your 'love sickness'

Thats true. Usually people get opver this kind of stuff. Many people THINK they are in love, when sometimes its just a fancy.

you are right.................. and i guess as long as you stay with them u think you are in love............... to find out if you are truly in love or that is just an attraction...... try to spend some time alone, just go far away from her for a couple of months and see how she reacts....... and see your feelings after a couple of months time (hopefully if she is not taken by somebody else in this period) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pyar Kahani khatum................ i had couple of bad incidents this week

1) Lost about 11,000USD in forex (though i am a professional trader so hopefully will recover it soon)

2) My mobile phone broken today

3) had a fever, flue and weakness.... was feeling a bit drowsy

4) Yesterday went outside and it started snowing :( and i was wearing Chappal and Salwar Kameez only..... not even wearing a proper jacket

5) Pakistan lost T20 match also

bye bye i am going somewhere now

Pyar Kahani khatum................ i had couple of bad incidents this week

1) Lost about 11,000USD in forex (though i am a professional trader so hopefully will recover it soon)

2) My mobile phone broken today

3) had a fever, flue and weakness.... was feeling a bit drowsy

4) Yesterday went outside and it started snowing :( and i was wearing Chappal and Salwar Kameez only..... not even wearing a proper jacket

5) Pakistan lost T20 match also

bye bye i am going somewhere now

You should have set a limit on the software but anyway.
This is called " Musibat " and small of these occurrences will Inshallah save you from a Bigger blow.

" When a hard time has to come on a Momin it comes on his / her Maal first "

Yup. It had become such a regular occurence that I could develop a formula for it.

Why do not you write a Book?:cheesy:

Some think , other pretend to be or Misuse it.

You should have set a limit on the software but anyway.
This is called " Musibat " and small of these occurrences will Inshallah save you from a Bigger blow.

" When a hard time has to come on a Momin it comes on his / her Maal first "

well i always set stop loss also but euro just killed me for no reason. RSI, CCI, MACD and other technical indicators all were suggesting rise before further fall but euro crashed big time. That is a very rare case like it crashed last week. So hopefully it will take me couple of weeks to recover but i won't mind anyway cause i have been into this business since an year now and reached in a similar situation 2-3 times before also and always i was able to recover my losses :rofl:

I had a trade with extremely high leverage and one of my friend who have been trading in forex since years was encouraging me to not to close the trade and after losing this much i finally decided to close it :cry:

well i always set stop loss also but euro just killed me for no reason. RSI, CCI, MACD and other technical indicators all were suggesting rise before further fall but euro crashed big time. That is a very rare case like it crashed last week. So hopefully it will take me couple of weeks to recover but i won't mind anyway cause i have been into this business since an year now and reached in a similar situation 2-3 times before also and always i was able to recover my losses :rofl:

I had a trade with extremely high leverage and one of my friend who have been trading in forex since years was encouraging me to not to close the trade and after losing this much i finally decided to close it :cry:

You have got to be patient.

TIP:

You might know already but research the opening times of All major currencies capital stock market.

Every market when open tends to do greater business for a number of hours if i am not wrong and as you know Forex can change in Seconds so you wake up early on your alarm and start your trade.

When you see it is Falling , sale your money and Buy another currency .

Hint: Australia has signed 80 billion dollar Coal Project with China and 65 Billion Dollar Gas Project , I hope you know what i am talking about .:tup:;)

You have got to be patient.

TIP:

You might know already but research the opening times of All major currencies capital stock market.

Every market when open tends to do greater business for a number of hours if i am not wrong and as you know Forex can change in Seconds so you wake up early on your alarm and start your trade.

When you see it is Falling , sale your money and Buy another currency .

Hint: Australia has signed 80 billion dollar Coal Project with China and 65 Billion Dollar Gas Project , I hope you know what i am talking about .:tup:;)

you are right....... every single news makes an effect....... dubai economy meltdown and Euro was effected..... Greece crisis led euro to crash further.......... one big company goes bankcrupt.... something happens in forex

One Oil company closes........... Oil is effected..... if oil is effected..... dollar is effected...... if dollar is effected.... other currencies against USD are effected....... if other currencies are effected.... their economy is effected....... inflation increase/decrease......... usd effected.... gold effected...... if gold is effected silver is also effected...... and the list goes on............ its a big chain

You have to wake up whole day to keep an eye on every single news....... you have to know the basics of forex and technical understandings before you can jump into forex

and opening times about major stock exchanges then 4 major stock exchanges are involved Sydney, London, Tokyo and New York stock exchange and it is easy to keep an eye on them... but again forex looks easy but it is as complicated as understanding the women.

Force India launches VJM03 :smitten:

932f81dd33c6a641c3ed69e3f60d7196.jpg

What Ever, this thread is not to entertain your 'love sickness'

It is! This is the "Whatever" thread. 'Love sickness' falls under this category.

@ greyboy for now dont worry too much about whether u r in love or not. Just keep the relationship going. In time, everything will become clear. Its best not to jump head first into these kinda things.

Do labzon ki hai dil ki kahani

Ya hai mohabat Ya hai Jawani:lol:

Back
Top Bottom