What's new

Whatever

I just saw something real gruesome. A hawk tearing apart a live pigeon which was crippled on the road after being run over by a car. Ewwww nature is a costly price for the weak

How long have you been in Southern Africa? These kind of sights are not that uncommon here. I have seen Hawks swoop down and carrying off rodents right in the middle of the capital city (Gaborone) here!

And I have also seen lions hunting and a leopard dragging its fresh kill up a tree.

Welcome to Southern Africa. Its an adventure.

some people call me the most interesting man in the world, but i tell them, i'm more than a man less than a god...naturally women want me, men want to be me, but you can't just be any fool off the street you must have class. My granfather says i get it from him; he was kgb.

:lol: You are interesting...

You really seem to love and honour your dad. IMO the gift you are thinking of (if it is within your affordibility) will be worthwhile. Just the expression on your dad's face when you present it to him will be that magic moment which will be etched in your memory until the day you die. :tup:

yes i have special affiliation with watches as i have been wearing them since i was in class 2 and my dad told me to value the time and bought me expensive watches and everytime i lost them.

Even my dad has bought a watch about 7 years ago in advance to gift me when i will get married .

For some stupid reasons i have not seen my dad for last 5 years.. I miss him badly.
I love my dad because he stood by my decision of sueing my college principal for corruption while everyone was meeting my dad to tell me to step back.

I was 16 at that time and he asked me to stand against it and He will deal with everyone coming in my way.

It gave me some sort of energy and me and my friends dragged our principal to high court Lahore.
:cheers:

If you have to ask then its probably like and not love :)

Thanks DBC, that sound reasonable, but why someone without any

religion will eager to go to Church on sunday morning, picking up

cloths door to door with her as some charity work for the rest of the

day ? P.S.=with no evil intention in mind.

A big time hyprocrite ? or ......? :undecided::china:

More like something work related...

It's super enough, it demands speed!

Got a colleague with an M6, he has posted videos of him hitting nearly 300kph. The Speedometer went all the way round, and then some more.

A work related dream? Tell me more :)

My former colleague in Dubai had an M6, he was rumored to be Jordanian royalty. I always believed he started that rumor himself.

....because you like being with her? May not be love but could be the start a beautiful friendship.

It rained again :yahoo:

Cold, Dark & wet once more, Yupieee, I'm loving it :)

e7a3986f80c510b8d38f6cd241d0cb22.jpg

Last edited:
....because you like being with her? May not be love but could be the start a beautiful friendship.

1: Insert the key
2: Start the ignition
3: Put the car in "D"
4: Accelerate it to the Limit.

Same should be applied to relationships , Gone the days when you used to fall in Love in moments.

Now you start with coffee and move on to the Candle Light dinner.

Do not worry greyboy:cool:

Last edited:

It just shows you care for her. In what sense, I dunno. To find out whether you love her:

1) imagine her dating another guy. If you feel jealous and angry, that means you are attracted to her, and your feelings for her are not platonic.

2) just ask yourself how your life would be if she is to walk out of it forever. If you would be sad, u like her. If you would be really miserable, that means you love her.

^^^^^

hae hae, some one is really experienced or it seems every one loves to give advices :lol:

grey boy you will forget it all, don't worry, your having a 'love fever' it will be over sooner or later

Last edited:
It just shows you care for her. In what sense, I dunno. To find out whether you love her:

1) imagine her dating another guy. If you feel jealous and angry, that means you are attracted to her, and your feelings for her are not platonic.

2) just ask yourself how your life would be if she is to walk out of it forever. If you would be sad, u like her. If you would be really miserable, that means you love her.

Like a " Black hole '' .:D

Came across a joke today.. sharing with you people---

Rajesh Khanna breaks his silence, accuses James Cameron of copying his latest blockbuster 'Avatar' from his 1983 Bollywood masterpiece 'Avtaar'.

He supported his argument with following proofs,

They copied the POSTER!

They even copied my paralyzed hand.

Shabana's look, copied again.

Do you need more proof...?

-------------------

:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom