What's new

Whatever

BB buddy, my friend already going out with the girl, the problem thats

worring my friend was she is too nice to mess with, "Obligation"next.

:hitwall::china:

:rofl: she wants to get messed with with, and you want to mess here here up.

BB buddy, my friend already going out with the girl, the problem thats

worring my friend was she is too nice to mess with, "Obligation"next.

:hitwall::china:

Going out does not ensure that relationship will work , if you are a Mutual friend then you can guess if it is a Two way traffic or a one way street;)

I just saw something real gruesome. A hawk tearing apart a live pigeon which was crippled on the road after being run over by a car. Ewwww nature is a costly price for the weak

I here by thanks everybody for your useful advices for my friend.

Yeah, you always know who's your real friends during tough time.

HaHaHa, thanks a lot again, you guys been very helpful !

P.S. don't kick a man when he's down.:undecided::china:

I just saw something real gruesome. A hawk tearing apart a live pigeon which was crippled on the road after being run over by a car. Ewwww nature is a costly price for the weak

Adopt it as a principal and you shall have success in your Life:coffee:

your worried about Pigeons, Humans are been slaughtered like chickens

your worried about Pigeons, Humans are been slaughtered like chickens

Yup as I mentioned, nature is a costly price for the weak. Strangely , here in Southern Africa we are not exposed to spurges of violence and there is relative stability. Hence witnessing the death of a pigeon shocks us

BTW..add a brown eye to your icon and that picture would look like my wife :D

Yup as I mentioned, nature is a costly price for the weak. Strangely , here in Southern Africa we are not exposed to spurges of violence and there is relative stability. Hence witnessing the death of a pigeon shocks us

BTW..add a brown eye to your icon and that picture would look like my wife :D

i m bad at PS, sorry

^^^ i already bought it :agree: but i have another watch on the way, i forgot the name but it's made of carbon titanium, i'm making payment to build up my credit :lol: it's definately nicer than both watches in the obove picture. The most interesting man in the world has to have nice watches right?

^^^ i already bought it :agree: but i have another watch on the way, i forgot the name but it's made of carbon titanium, i'm making payment to build up my credit :lol: it's definately nicer than both watches in the obove picture. The most interesting man in the world has to have nice watches right?

Yes i love Tag heuer F-1.

I am saving money to buy this watch as a " Surprise gift " for my beloved Dad's 42nd Birthday:smitten::smitten:.

Rolex YachtMaster II.

Not entirely true Seiko.

When i proposed a girl for the first time and told her that i love her in my rather stupid way ( Dont ask me what i did hahahhaha), she said that " I will shoot you , how dare you to say so ".:lol:

She did not properly speak to me for a year and now everything is on the Track:P

Now i am more curious to know what you did ;) ..anyway good to know its on right track..its must be hell for you for an year when she was not talking to you huh ?:)

Back
Top Bottom