What's new

Whatever

Today while i was driving out of a parking guarage, a girl working in the toll booth gave me here number...what to do...what to do...all girls think about is sex, there all cheaters too, not a bad thing if you ask me :bunny:

No its not. I have seen plenty of it.

Haven't found my "special someone", but I believe I will.

Oh, and on a random note, today i decided to start using protein powder to improve my gymming. I have never used it before. A friend suggested i use it since it will help muscles repair and build faster. Whats your opinion on that? Are there any side effects to using protein powder?

i go Gym also...... not to build my body but only to stay fit and not gain more weight and when i am depressed i go downstairs in swimming pool and take bath along with Goriyan :lol: thora dil ka bojh halka ho jaata hai :lol::lol::lol:

Why i am getting a feeling like Condor that you are going to screw this up :lol: ..anyway good luck mate..still remembers my first proposal ..its scary ;)
Hey!!
We can all help out Righteous _Fire put his head in the noose and hope he doesn't curse us uncontrollably afterwards.
DbC and Emo_Girl can lead the way while we all follow way behind, just to be sure.

Hey!!
We can all help out Righteous _Fire put his head in the noose and hope he doesn't curse us uncontrollably afterwards.
DbC and Emo_Girl can lead the way while we all follow way behind, just to be sure.

thanx condor and thanx seiko ;)

and no thanx Emo and ptldM3 :P :lol:

............well I have too many fears,

1) the fear of being tied up
2) the fear of responsibilities
3) the fear of disappointment
4) the fear of the unknown :P

not to mention, the fear of rejection :confused: :eek: :undecided:

only if life were more simple (sigh) :undecided:

Sme thing is terribly wrong with Righteous_Fire

Hahhahah, Girly Emotions

old man??hello aunty..i am just 27 ..and not having a twisted back..i am healthy and njoying a wonderful jobless life

I am Still a Girl, Thank God

though its RALLY RALLY personal, but just because DBC started this thread, I'm posting it (without too much of the private or mushy stuff)

.............I'm about to (meaning very very soon) thinking of proposing to that someone special :confused: , say in a day or two, or maybe next week , or maybe ..... :undecided: ...... aaw Damn! I just think about it, then vision myself looking really really stupid saying all that mushy stuff and then ......

............supposedly she thinks I'm really brilliant & KEEUL, she's a nerd and I'm ....... not a nerd :P , well sorta but not really!

............the line of work is the same, wev'e been together for long enough now and there are many other common things as well, but I just cant muster the courage.

I can do every God damn thing in the world, but the only thing I really really suck at is talking face to face to a girl I really care about :confused: scares the **** outta me !

Bro do you wana give a go to my way :D That was "Absolutely" Stupid But it worked .:cool:

Now we both laugh at what i did :rofl:

Anyway "Just do not Panic Inshallah everything would be fine , I know its not an easy task."

Today while i was driving out of a parking guarage, a girl working in the toll booth gave me here number...what to do...what to do...all girls think about is sex, there all cheaters too, not a bad thing if you ask me :bunny:

Man I gotta visit Russia soon. Need a list of all the parking garages there as well :D

Man if you have got a drum you gotta beat the crap out of it:rofl::rofl::rofl:;)

thanx condor and thanx seiko ;)

and no thanx Emo and ptldM3 :P :lol:

:

I'm just teasing, if you have alot of money you shouldn't worry, she will say yes :partay:

Man I gotta visit Russia soon. Need a list of all the parking garages there as well :D

I never said this was in Russia, remember i'm like a shadow...i have been in many places, if i want i can go to India, and the result will be the same :smokin:...what am i trying to say? Girls are all the same no matter what country. I may seem like a player but i'm not, sometimes i just get lucky, i'm a hart breaker, i never call.

Welcome to 'Raaaa-she-aaa' :disagree:

slava rusia :smitten:

Last edited:
what to do...what to do...all girls think about is sex, there all cheaters too, not a bad thing if you ask me

There is a 'Nat-zi Feminist' sitting over here, so watch your words, before i make this thread a war zone, Stop Generalizing, we all know your Raaa-she-aa :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom